Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Horror

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Mar 16, 2006, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Oct 31, 2008, 07:14 PM
Rented Inside (french horror) this week.

Loved it. Super gory, but I didn't mind. I was really into the cinematography, the lighting, the music, etc. One of the best I've seen in a while.

such an awesome flick.

tarkil

Well, I'm downloading it right away then.... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

jv_

just watched The Strangers, shit was bullshit. glad i didnt see it in the theatres. just made me angry the whole time sitting there. stupid ass people

devlin

i dunno if this counts since its funnier than scary but, i just borrowed feast 2: sloppy seconds off a buddy. i loved it. it was hilarious, but the baby part was a bit too much for me.

oldgentlovecraft

Lol the baby scene had me in tears, especially when he floated in the air before the nasty climax.  Hilarious.

devlin

i could have done without that scene. i have no problem with gore and torture and all that but shit with babies is a bit to much. i would have been shooting at that fucker, fuck aiming for the monsters.

can't wait for the third, Feast 3:happy ending (i think its called). i read its due out next spring and that honey pie will be in it. thats one tough bitch.

oldgentlovecraft

He got his and the movies just want to push the boundaries.  It was funny.  Actually, what's cool, if you watch the special features, is that is the guy's real son.

devlin

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Nov 01, 2008, 07:02 PM
He got his and the movies just want to push the boundaries.  It was funny.  Actually, what's cool, if you watch the special features, is that is the guy's real son.

lol thats pretty funny. a nice family moment.  a good story to tell when he gets older.

i wasn't really offended, i was laughing but horrorified at the same time. just the splat and blood puddle and then the arm left laying there after the monster gripped him up. they definitly succeded in pushing the boundries. :)

oldgentlovecraft

The director, bartender, baby, guy with baby, and biker queen are all part of the family.

devlin

really. wow. i knew the bartender was the directors father. but i didn't know the rest.

oldgentlovecraft

Swank is the brother of the director, the queen is the director's wife (I think, might be wrong but they presented it as such), and the baby is Swank's son, so the nephew.

Jizzlobber

im keen to see Feast 2 ...from what ive read, its pretty good. i watched the first one everyday for about a week , Henry Rollins getting his pants ripped off was HILARIOUS!!!
<

oldgentlovecraft

Get it, definitely worth it.  I bought a Feast/Feast 2 two pack for under twenty.

theis

watched evil dead II for the millionth time.

still one of my favorite movies ever. this, and the first evil dead, were the movies that made me a fan of horror.

"i'm fine..."

"we just killed your girlfriend with a chainsaw" "does that sound fiiiiine?"

haha.

Crazylegs

i prefer army of darkness over the two first, but they're all gold.

Sheila: you found me beautiful once.
Ash: honey you got reeeeal ugly.

superb line.

oldgentlovecraft

They are all amazing films!  Raimi said he would like to revist  the films once the Spiderman hoopla died off.

bright lights, big city

awesome, just too bad he got suckered back into Spider-Man 4 & 5 now
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

i hope he learned his lessons with spider-man 3.

i haven't completely given up on him...

oldgentlovecraft

Shit, fuck Spiderman.

bright lights, big city

i agree that i adore the guy as a director, but still, the series should've just ended with that disastrous 3rd movie.

and you know in Hollywood everything goes in 3's, so does this mean we'll see a Spider-Man 6??
if so, we won't see any new Evil Dead from Raimi in like a decade
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?