Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Horror

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Mar 16, 2006, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breach Unborn

pennywise is my boy

ToneDef

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 23, 2006, 02:27 AM
Seeing as we're talking horror here, anyone ever see 'Redneck Zombies'? Now that was some scary shit  :D

Definitely Ringu and Dark Water, that was real scary. I prefer psychological horror over gory horror.

You know a bit in a film that made me jump, What Lies Beneath, when she's in the bath, and he pulls her back and her face is all blue and dead and shit. Yeah, that was a nice little bit hehe!

I'm actually reading IT, the book, just now. Great film!

Word. What Lies Beneath was a scary ass film in parts.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 23, 2006, 08:58 AM
all of the Nightmare on ELM STREET FREDDY KOOGER movies are the best, fuck it i love that shit i wanna see part 50! keep doing it, i love it.

hahaha, word. I love Freddy too.

And to all the "IT" fans. Stop fucking the thread up with that trash. "IT" sucks.

;)

4th Eye

I kinda hate "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" because it's just so disturbing but that's why it's a good horror movie. It actually made me feel something.

And other movies that scared me (I saw these ten years ago, dunno how they'd affect me now):
The Exorcist
Pet Sematary
A Nightmare On Elm Street
The Shining

Also, a newer horror movie that deserves a mention is "The Others". There's no gore, there's no scary images but the tension and suspense just keeps adding which makes it damn scary to watch alone at night.

Chrisbo

Yeah, there was a real scary scene in The Others, where the kid is possessed by the old woman ghost or something like that. Shit, it's been a while since I saw that film, I get muddled up. Good twist in that film.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

ToneDef

Quote from: 4th Eye on Mar 23, 2006, 07:20 PM
I kinda hate "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" because it's just so disturbing but that's why it's a good horror movie. It actually made me feel something.

And other movies that scared me (I saw these ten years ago, dunno how they'd affect me now):
The Exorcist
Pet Sematary
A Nightmare On Elm Street
The Shining

Also, a newer horror movie that deserves a mention is "The Others". There's no gore, there's no scary images but the tension and suspense just keeps adding which makes it damn scary to watch alone at night.

Fuckin' A. I watched it alone at night too and was pretty fucking scared. Isn't there some part with a piano that's pretty creepy? It was a long time ago.

Azwethinkweiz

Session 9 is one of the best horror movies ever, imo.

Now here's a movie that knows how to be scary as hell without using gore effects and cheesy serial killers.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 23, 2006, 05:32 PM
Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Mar 23, 2006, 08:58 AM
all of the Nightmare on ELM STREET FREDDY KOOGER movies are the best, fuck it i love that shit i wanna see part 50! keep doing it, i love it.

hahaha, word. I love Freddy too.

And to all the "IT" fans. Stop fucking the thread up with that trash. "IT" sucks.

;)

WTF. Pennywise is going mental on your ass tonight.

Sam

I'm a Halloween fan myself.  Michael Myers will fuck you up.  Chucky too. 

ToneDef

Yeah Michael is a fucking badass. Whenever I walk up my road late at night I always imagine him coming at me out of nowhere man.

Sam

That'd be some scary shit.  You can run but he'd just walk you down  :D

ToneDef

Yeah man, fuck that shit.

Sam

Haha...Pennywise was pretty scary.  I was afraid to watch the movie.  :(

lithium royalty

they all fuckin float

Breach Unborn

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 23, 2006, 09:26 PM

Now here's a movie that knows how to be scary as hell without using gore effects and cheesy serial killers.

i really liked the idea behind this movie..about the insane asylum. but the movie was very disappointing. in my opinion it was extremely dull, but maybe if it were done by a different director it would be made better

Mei

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 23, 2006, 09:26 PM

I love you more and more.... I coulden't agree more.. I thought I was the only one that LOVED that movie.  ;D Nice tastes..
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Fireal1222

i have the horror channel.

its the channel that comes on whenever you hit the wrong numbers on the remote, and all of a sudden you see a woman giving birth

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

its going down 6-6-06