Recommend me some new good horror movies people! I need more :D

I'll recommend these:

The Devil's Rejects
High Tension
Wolf Creek
The Descent

law

Those films are ace.

Went to see Hostel last night, enjoyed it a lot.

Jerry_Curls

holy shit. I wondered what happened with Session 9. I remember watching the trailer, but never saw it released. I'm a rent that shit.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Mei

Session 9 is brilliant. The Devil's Rejects is great, High Tension was perfect,Wolf Creek was horrid, and I haven't seen The Descent.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Chrisbo

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 25, 2006, 02:57 PM

I'll recommend these:

The Devil's Rejects
High Tension
Wolf Creek
The Descent

Hmmm, I think I've seen Wolf Creek before but not sure, tell me the plot again! I really want to see The Descent and The Devils Rejects! As for High Tension (good name) give me the gist of thaat too!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 26, 2006, 03:24 AM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 25, 2006, 02:57 PM

I'll recommend these:

The Devil's Rejects
High Tension
Wolf Creek
The Descent

Hmmm, I think I've seen Wolf Creek before but not sure, tell me the plot again! I really want to see The Descent and The Devils Rejects! As for High Tension (good name) give me the gist of thaat too!

Wolf Creek is about those 3 australians backpackers who get stranded in the outback of Australia and then they meet a friendly aussie who offers them a lift. he isnt that friendly though, hehe. ;)

Chrisbo

Ah right, no I dont think I have seen it. I'm getting it mixed up with another film (which I cant remember the title to). I have a memory like a siv.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mei

Yea me too.. until you described it I thought it was some sucky ass teen/nudie flick. I HAVE seen it though and I thought it was great... gory and intense all the way through.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Assassin

For the guys who wanna see The Descent:

It's pretty fucking gruesome man. To be honest it wasn't anything special or at least I don't remember it being anything special, I haven't seen it since it was at the cinema. But yeah it was alright I guess.

Other than Saw I haven't seen a good horror movie in a long time.

Chrisbo

Yeah Saw rocked my pants! Really well done! I'm still waiting for the second one to come out on DVD, it's been a while since it was in the cinema, so what's taking so long??? Has anyone seen that new film, what is it again, Hostel? Is it any good or is it shit?

Assassin

Quote from: law on Mar 25, 2006, 06:59 PM
Went to see Hostel last night, enjoyed it a lot.

ToneDef

Saw 2 on DVD from Monday.

Azwethinkweiz

Sam

I didn't watch Saw.  I heard it was good but I wasn't motivated enough to go see it.  I saw Hostel in theaters...boy that fucking sucked. 

Chrisbo

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 26, 2006, 07:47 PM

Really! Cool! It's about time!

Doesn't Quentin Tarantino have something to do with the Hostel film?

Azwethinkweiz

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 27, 2006, 04:29 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 26, 2006, 07:47 PM

Doesn't Quentin Tarantino have something to do with the Hostel film?

Yeah, he's the executive producer.

Azwethinkweiz