Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Horror

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Mar 16, 2006, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

Or what about the same director remaking his own movie except that it's in English like Funny Games.

bebo

The remake is just to bank off the whole vampire teen craze that's going on.

Quote from: theis on Feb 21, 2010, 12:40 AM
Just watched  The House of the Devil.

One of the best horror movies I've seen in ages. Truly creepy.

Also, going to watch this tonight.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: theis on Jul 02, 2010, 02:14 AM
Such an unnecessary remake.

Ugh...

Was waiting for your comment, Theis. The original was flawless.

Quote from: bebo on Jul 02, 2010, 07:07 AM

Would have to agree.

theis

Last night I watched: The Burning (fun 80's slasher with gore effects done by the master Tom Savini) and Psycho II (albeit a bit silly, this was a surprisingly great sequel).

bebo

Quote from: bebo on Jul 02, 2010, 07:07 AM

Quote from: theis on Feb 21, 2010, 12:40 AM
Just watched  The House of the Devil.

One of the best horror movies I've seen in ages. Truly creepy.

Also, going to watch this tonight.

Gave it a watch, it was decent. Good acting, good plot... But I thought that the climax was a bit short. Still quite good, reminded me somewhat of Rosemary's Baby.

DefGuy

i see this thread has been dead for more than a year and a half...i just want to ask, do any of you procrastinators know of a site where i can stream free horror movies... i'm not looking for any of those hulu, netflix crap...it doesn't work where i live...just a site where i can stream good old horror movies and not having to worry about it stopping in the middle of it telling me to pay or something...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Visitant

Quote from: DefGuy on Mar 16, 2012, 08:15 AM
i see this thread has been dead for more than a year and a half...i just want to ask, do any of you procrastinators know of a site where i can stream free horror movies... i'm not looking for any of those hulu, netflix crap...it doesn't work where i live...just a site where i can stream good old horror movies and not having to worry about it stopping in the middle of it telling me to pay or something...

http://www.1channel.ch/
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

DefGuy

thanks dude =)

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Visitant

"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

TheyCallMeP

Anyone have any suggestions a good horror flicks? I've been searching around for something fresh recently

theis

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Apr 20, 2012, 08:09 PM
Anyone have any suggestions a good horror flicks? I've been searching around for something fresh recently

The Loved Ones

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1316536/

B33HIV3

The Pope's Exorcist. (2023)
Not just a horror movie tbh.