Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

fuck, I hate how im always behind on the episodes.  I can't wait to see this one

i kill for fun

im guessing at this mind blowing enigma, but i assume that kids like High School Muiscal b/c 1. They have an attractive cast for both boys and girls. 2. They perfectly time the musical interuptions during key points during display of awkward emotional imbalance. and 3. Kids like to digress themselves from emotional feelings to good time antics and senslessness....i dunno..anyone else have different theories as to why this gay ass show is popular
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

alvarezbassist17

holy crap the vampire one was hilarious, that's probably my favorite of these sweeps, maybe even the whole season.  i love the goth kids, i'm glad they got such a big part.

bright lights, big city

too bad that was the last new episode for about 4 months.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

i kill for fun

ok, maybe a recap from some one on the finale....please :'(

bright lights, big city

Butters thinks there are vampires, and eventually becomes one. But how do they stop the vampires? you must watch the episode....

I also loved how everyone was playing the new Call of Duty in the lab at the beginning
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Awesome episode

alvarezbassist17

oh ho you got pwned bebe, you JAP BITCH!

bright lights, big city

fuckin' Twilight
DERP

goldpony

i loved at the end when the one goth kid told the whole assembly to fuck off. classic
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

i kill for fun

Burn Burn Burn down, Burn down Hot Topic, and Take Control! Burn it Down!

Variable

Seriously, this whole 2nd part of this season was great.  My ONLY complaint is not enough cartman

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Variable on Nov 26, 2008, 05:11 AM
Seriously, this whole 2nd part of this season was great.  My ONLY complaint is not enough cartman

agreed
DERP

Variable

we agree on everything but regulation

bright lights, big city

311 day this year is also the premiere of the 13th season!! (that's this wednesday for those of you who don't get the 311 reference)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ring_(South_Park_episode)
DERP

Shaye

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 09, 2009, 08:26 PM
311 day this year is also the premiere of the 13th season!! (that's this wednesday for those of you who don't get the 311 reference)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ring_(South_Park_episode)

I def get the 311 reference.   ;)

I swear, I don't ever think I've laughed so hard at SP as I did at the episode titled "Major Boobage" from season 12. 

This is when all the kids are getting high off of cat urine and it's referred to as "cheesing"...LMFAO

wither-I

sooooo stoked. soooo ready.

oooooOOORAH!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Crazylegs

what's the deal with 311 day?

devlin

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 10, 2009, 01:08 AM
what's the deal with 311 day?

i'm not sure if this is what they are talking about but, out of curiousity i looked it up. the only thing i found was about the band 311. they celebrate the 11th day of the 3rd month. but the thing i read said that its every other year and only on the even years so this year wouldn't count.