Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

man, this show makes me laugh so hard that it hurts sometimes

the, "you got served" episode, with the dance competition, is the funniest shit ever!

who else are fans, and name your favorite episodes

the black people and the lower case t's being burnt in the front yards was pretty funny as well

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

manic_bastard

i love the one where Stan gets a stepdad named Roy. they parody Fat Albert in that episode. haha i love it. or the one where Robert Smith guest stars and the Radiohead one too.

but i'd say the Shit episode was the funniest
"well it looks like we've learned something new about you Jimbo, you freakin' fag. wanna make out?"

ToneDef

Always loved this show. Unlike The Simpsons it's got better with age.

TheProzacFairy

i have alot of fave shows from south park..but my fave by far is the episode where Stan turns Goth  ;D

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 20, 2006, 05:56 AM

the simpsons did get better with age...for a while. the earliest episodes were bland, and then they go really sarcastic, random and clever.  and then went straight downhill.

deftonekid

my fav is where cartman thinks he's dead and butters helps him to go to heaven

ToneDef

Quote from: MyRibItsBroke on Mar 20, 2006, 06:01 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 20, 2006, 05:56 AM

the simpsons did get better with age...for a while. the earliest episodes were bland, and then they go really sarcastic, random and clever.  and then went straight downhill.

Yeah that's true. Mid to late 90's Simpsons is pretty good. After that though it kind of just got stupid. It pretty much totally changed. Also, as far as wit goes Family Guy is leagues ahead.

fireflyry

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 02, 2006, 02:04 AM
Quote from: hydroponic82 on Mar 01, 2006, 07:18 AM
in that interview chino pledged his allegiance to satan.

Any episode with:

Hiiiideeeee Hoooo!!

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

deftonekid

Breach Unborn

i'm a big south park fan. favorite episodes being the Goobacks, Mr Jefferson..most of season 8

law

The one with Tom Cruise stuck in the closest is amazing, and got banned in the UK eventually!

minus_blindfold

Quote from: deftonekid on Mar 20, 2006, 06:03 AM
my fav is where cartman thinks he's dead and butters helps him to go to heaven

South Park is my all time favourite animated series. its so fucking clever sometimes. and what else i love about it is the fact that the morals behind the story lines are so obvious it makes u think politicians should seriously watch it. they could learn a thing or two.

yeah this ep is one of my best ones... "i gotta make, make things riight"

i could name a few beauties:

Awesom-o
fun times with weapons
one where cartman thinks he has psychic powers
one where cartman tricks butters into thinking there is a meteorite (casa bonita)
the one where cartman is tricked into thinking he has 'gingeritus'(ginger hair)
special olympics
cartman the hippie killer
jennifer lopez one

"CRIPPLE FIGHT"

just a few

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Chrisbo

South Park rules plain and simple! ;D Been watching through old episodes, heh! Last night watched the one where Stan and Kyle send the video of Cartman and his tea party into the funny videos show. Haha! And the one where the first graders piss in the pool when Cartmans getting lessons heh! Or the NAMBLA episode, that was sick!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

law

'North American Marlon Brando Lookalikes Association'

Then the black dude stands up, hahaha funny as fuck.

Chrisbo

Quote from: law on Mar 20, 2006, 06:14 PM
'North American Marlon Brando Lookalikes Association'

Then the black dude stands up, hahaha funny as fuck.

Haha that shit made me LMFAO! And Garrison realises he's at the wrong meeting.

Or how about the episode where Kyle wants to get his dad an erection, and they leave Cartman up on the crucifix on the hill, and when they come back like a month later he's still alive but he's like almost a skeleton, mwahahahahaha! His voice is all high and fucked up too! And who can forget Starvin Marvin!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

CrenshawMoreno

I love the "Future Self and Me" episode.... when Stan pretends to cut his hand off, and then his Dad jumps up and slices that fake "Future Stans" hand off - fucking priceless. hahahaha
Yeeeah, boyeeeee!!

Chrisbo

"The Mexican Staring Frog Of Southern Sri Lanka", "Rainforest Schmainforest", "Timmy" - a few of my favourite episodes heh! Such a shame they dont show South Park on normal TV over here any more, I havent seen the last few series', I'm a poor bastard who doesnt have SKY.

deftonekid

Quote from: minus_blindfold on Mar 20, 2006, 02:56 PM
yeah this ep is one of my best ones... "i gotta make, make things riight"

haha nice song haha i like when they start to clap before they begin the song lol

Fireal1222

im telling you guys. you really need to see the episode with the dance off competition, the you got served episode

the part with the dancing duck is fucking hilarious. the old farmer starts playing a song on the violin. " you do a line and ill do a line honey. you do a line and ill do a line pal"

then he starts singing, "you snort k and ill snort k, honey, you snort k and ill snort k, pal"

lmfao, or the part when butters is on stage tap dancing and the song in the background is going. " i got something in my pocket for you, why dont you reach into my pocket and squeeze what i got waiting for you "

its the voice that the guy is singing the lyrics in that makes it so funny

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

south park really pushes the envelope.
i've seen a lot of episodes, but unfortunately cant remember any titles.. im usually high when watching.. one that does stand out is when cartman does  the "wild wild west" song. fuckin good laugh.