Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

It sucks Issac Hayes aka "The Chef" left.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

law

Yeah because he didn't agree with the producers portrayal of Christian Scientists, since he is one too haha!

fireflyry

What a hypocrite.

"Yeah let's have a giggle at Jesus, catholics and muslims..oh...what...Scientology?Nup...I'm out of here"

deftonekid

i like a lot the movie 2, is hilarious ;D

law

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 22, 2006, 02:22 AM
What a hypocrite.

"Yeah let's have a giggle at Jesus, catholics and muslims..oh...what...Scientology?Nup...I'm out of here"

yeah too right, its all in the name of comedy.

I love the program full stop, funniest thing I own.

Breach Unborn

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 21, 2006, 06:24 AM
im telling you guys. you really need to see the episode with the dance off competition, the you got served episode

"hello..mrs. marsh...yeah, it's chef. they boys got served up real good, but i think they'll be alright"

Chrisbo

Screw you guys, I'm going home

Well minus the 'screw you guys' but I am going home to watch some South Park's!  :D Fuck this essay/report shit I have to do.

I've been watching through the episodes, I'm onto the 4th grade ones now hehe! Haha, the one last night was the one where they get all the parents arrested for "molerstering" them, haha good shit!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 23, 2006, 02:35 AM
I am going home to watch some South Park's!  :D Fuck this essay/report shit I have to do.

this is the attitude dude :)

hydroponic82

haha " molestering"

lithium royalty

Breach Unborn

tonight the new episode was pretty funny

fireflyry

lithium royalty

yeah man season 10 started tonite, the show was crazy.

onlythclouds

its the best show on tv i thnk, nothing mekes me laugh so much. the Crab People is the best episode though, fucking priceless. and the underpants gnomes when cartman hits it with a stick.  i tottaly forgot to watch the new season premier last night though.

minus_blindfold

Quote from: law on Mar 22, 2006, 02:17 AM
Yeah because he didn't agree with the producers portrayal of Christian Scientists, since he is one too haha!

what series was the scientology one. i thought that was a newish one and he left a few series before that didnt he?

what was the new one like last night. ive downloaded it so ill watch it laters

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Chrisbo

Haha, yeah the underpants gnomes were fucking great - *cue Gnome accent* "No you're a pussy, pussy"

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

onlythclouds

free willzyx, i forgot that one. the newer seasons have gotten alot funnier

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I heard Isaac didn't say shit about leaving, I heard his scientology buddies told Matt and Trey that he was leaving, but he never said anything himself.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality