Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

i never laughed so hard like when I was watching the Woodland Critter Christmas episode. 

black coffee

TheProzacFairy

Hell yeah that episode was awesome..fucked up episode..which makes it all the better

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I guess Fox news isn't very credible since nobody cares that article says Isaac Hayes didn't leave...

lithium royalty

THEYTOOKERJUBS!!!

Fireal1222

i gotta admit, the new episode of south park, the first time i watched it, i didnt find it all that funny

but i just watched it again tonight and i thought it was fucking hilarious

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Phoenix

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 24, 2006, 06:41 AM
i gotta admit, the new episode of south park, the first time i watched it, i didnt find it all that funny

yeah it's kinda weird. I'll wait until the first 7 episodes are shown before rewatching them again.

Is there really a stupid-ass society that resembles the "Super Adventure Club"?
Listen to my music at

lithium royalty

THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

minus_blindfold

Quote from: Phoenix on Mar 24, 2006, 07:56 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 24, 2006, 06:41 AM

yeah it's kinda weird. I'll wait until the first 7 episodes are shown before rewatching them again.

Is there really a stupid-ass society that resembles the "Super Adventure Club"?

i dont think so, to the same extent. obviously it would be fucked up if it were true.
but like lithium royalty said, i think it was just some kind of dig at scientology again

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Breach Unborn

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 24, 2006, 03:29 AM
I guess Fox news isn't very credible since nobody cares that article says Isaac Hayes didn't leave...

Fox News is wrong then..he's gone and they are using his voice still from a computer program

Phoenix

is it me or they just re-use quotes from old episode for Chef?
Listen to my music at

KingCrimson

i love this show man. this and the simpsons is basically all ill watch on tv.

the episode where the dudes are in a baseball league and keep winning so they have to play more games and they dont wana. fuck i found that so funny with stans dad always ripping off his shirt and getting in a fight. and how they took the piss out of rocky movies, god dammit. quality humour.

lithium royalty

hahaha cartman givin ben affleck a hand job. sick shit

black coffee

KingCrimson, do you remember the name of the episode?

lithium royalty

Quote from: black coffee on Mar 25, 2006, 02:11 PM
KingCrimson, do you remember the name of the episode?

episode 905 "the losing edge" off season 9

Breach Unborn

"isn't this america? i thought this was america..aren't we in a free country? thought this was america"

randy marsh rules

KingCrimson

hahaha man im cracking up just thinking about it. when it looks like hes gona drink the raw eggs, but at the last second tips them on the frying pan..... so good.

Chrisbo

Talking of hand jobs, doesnt Kenny go to prison for giving some dude a blow job in one of the episodes, cant remember what?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Breach Unborn

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 26, 2006, 06:29 AM
Talking of hand jobs, doesnt Kenny go to prison for giving some dude a blow job in one of the episodes, cant remember what?

the episode you're thinking of is when kenny will do anything for money..and yes, he gets arrested for giving howerd stern an hj

lithium royalty

THEYTOOKERJUUUUUUUUBS