South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breach Unborn

der ker der

come 'ere Earl!

tarkil

I really love that show too... All the episodes with Towelie :

And also the Scott Tenorman must die... Sick epsiode !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

Vietnamese prostitute Cartman is a good one! "Sucky sucky ten dollah?"

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Jizzlobber

im a south park fan boy.

some of my faves are , the one when Stans dad is an alcoholic, The Ginger Kids episode, The Woodland Critter Christmas was hilarious too
<

Breach Unborn

the new season is off to a great start

Fireal1222

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Apr 02, 2006, 09:43 AM
the new season is off to a great start

the last episode was kind of dumb. with the hybrids

the episode tonight looks amazingly funny

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftonekid

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 26, 2006, 05:56 PM
And also the Scott Tenorman must die... Sick epsiode !!

haha yeah cool episode!

Breach Unborn

new episode tonight at 9c, it follows last weeks new episode (i believe)

onlythclouds

the new episode was alright. im convinced that the second part is gonna have the crab people in it..hope im right cause they were hilarious

Sam

Used to watch this show long ago...then it got old and repetitive.  It's going to die out soon (I hope)

lithium royalty

you're off my cool book

Phoenix

Quote from: Sam on Apr 06, 2006, 04:06 PM
Used to watch this show long ago...then it got old and repetitive.  It's going to die out soon (I hope)

just like the simpsons right?

last episode 1003 was hilarious. I'm a big fan of Family Guy so I really enjoyed it and the reason why they use it.
Listen to my music at

Malpractice

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 06, 2006, 05:20 PM

last episode 1003 was hilarious. I'm a big fan of Family Guy so I really enjoyed it and the reason why they use it.

it was making fun of family guy so why would you enjoy it

family guy sucks so i was happy to see south park poke fun at it oo

deftonekid

???
Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 06, 2006, 05:03 PM
you're off my cool book
;)

Breach Unborn

Quote from: onlythclouds on Apr 06, 2006, 03:54 PM
the new episode was alright. im convinced that the second part is gonna have the crab people in it..hope im right cause they were hilarious

good call. the crab people rule

Phoenix

Quote from: Malpractice on Apr 06, 2006, 11:51 PM
Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 06, 2006, 05:20 PM

it was making fun of family guy so why would you enjoy it

family guy sucks so i was happy to see south park poke fun at it oo

you don't like family guy, that's why you see the episode has an offense to family guy.

unless the creators state they really hate family guy because they are tired of people saying they should like it because their humour should be the same as South park and that they believe it's not true because their jokes are based on current events and relevant to the situation rather then off-topic and irrelevant to the plot like Family Guy, which is one of the strong point when you do like Family Guy, I see it has a good way to support Family Guy on the "free speech" subject.
Listen to my music at

lithium royalty

anyone see tonites episode?

cowabunga motherfucker

Breach Unborn

yeah. and i was actually hoping they would to a terrance and phillip episode. those 2 are awesome. but what happened to terrance? he looked like he turned into chino or something. haha

Chrisbo

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Apr 13, 2006, 06:51 PMhe looked like he turned into chino or something. haha

Haha, has he got a goatee or something?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 13, 2006, 07:38 PM
Quote from: Breach Unborn on Apr 13, 2006, 06:51 PMhe looked like he turned into chino or something. haha

Haha, has he got a goatee or something?

nah, terrance looks fat, im sure they'll explain soon..