Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

that was probably the best start to any season yet.  pretty much the rawest shit ever.  sooo funny though, jesus.

samson simpson

Quote from: lithium on Mar 14, 2008, 12:56 AM
springsteen was supposed to play, no one showed up, and the promoters could only get jimmy buffet.
"curebuger in paridise" lol

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 14, 2008, 01:26 AM
I never heard Jimmy Buffet so i don't know if they did a good parody of him. But his songs were funny as hell.

hahaha it was good enough

Fireal1222

Quote from: lithium on Mar 14, 2008, 12:56 AM
Quote from: samson simpson on Mar 13, 2008, 08:39 AM
Quote from: lithium on Mar 13, 2008, 04:07 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

did they play Springsteen's song?

cartman had an aids benefit and springsteen was supposed to play, no one showed up, and the promoters could only get jimmy buffet.

no. elton john was supposed to play.. so they instead got jimmy buffet

i just loved the way jimmy buffets drummer and bass player looked. it really cracked me up

the episode really was great

i also love the part.
" little boy. have you been having unprotected anal sex"

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

alvarezbassist17

"WE'RE NOT FRIENDS"

"i'm sorry, these two brave lovers"

Fireal1222

south park is one of the few shows that seems to get better and better with time

it's almost like the creators have been making the show for me over the years... cause when south park first came on. i was young. but it was funy back then cause the show was dumb humor

but now the show bashes what goes on in the news and they've taken it to a whole new level.. trey and matt are incredibly funny and creative guys.. its crazy how fast they make their episodes too

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Crazylegs

Yeah, one a week. That is insane.

wither-I

they are genius that is why

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Crazylegs

You know what's genius? Orgazmo.

"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but i'd kinda like to make love to you tonight"

wither-I

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 15, 2008, 04:42 AM
You know what's genius? Orgazmo.

"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but i'd kinda like to make love to you tonight"
i havent seen  this in forever! i feel inspired now... i will watch this

AGAIN

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

Quote from: wither-I on Mar 15, 2008, 01:40 AM
they are genius that is why
some of the smartest guys in the entertainment business for sure

deafnotes

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

he's not just sure, he's hiv positive
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mr.sinister

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 18, 2008, 07:28 AM
he's not just sure, he's hiv positive

Damn that episodes was fucking great. Money cures AIDS.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 14, 2008, 09:50 PM
south park is one of the few shows that seems to get better and better with time

it's almost like the creators have been making the show for me over the years... cause when south park first came on. i was young. but it was funy back then cause the show was dumb humor

but now the show bashes what goes on in the news and they've taken it to a whole new level.. trey and matt are incredibly funny and creative guys.. its crazy how fast they make their episodes too

yeah same here, i was still basically a kid when it started, its been in my life for a good solid decade or so. In a way it helped define who i am, and what i think is funny, and Matt and trey are super creative, they put a lot of thought into the show, and it just gets better, and wittier, and the animation looks cooler.

i'll be sad when they call it a day, but for now, im happy to hit a few bongs about 10 minutes before it starts, and wet myself laughing.
<

Variable

The Dildo thing is still funny though

bright lights, big city

that britney spears' cameltoe bit in the new episode was pure genious
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

their social commentary is tried and true, but this last episode was weeeeak sauce
💩

Breach Unborn

This season has been a let down so far

Fireal1222

i thought the first episode of the season was one of their all time best

but i didnt see the brittney spears one  yet

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.