Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 23, 2008, 10:03 PM

but i didnt see the brittney spears one  yet

It sucked, I haven't seen the first one of the season though.

Fireal1222

u need to see the 1st one. its fucking amazing

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

untz untz untz

1203 - Major Boobage
Airdate: 2008-03-26 »
In a South Park homage to the 1981 film, "Heavy Metal", the boys are trying to get Kenny off the latest drug craze that's captured the junior high and under set.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: untz untz untz on Mar 26, 2008, 05:40 AM
1203 - Major Boobage
Airdate: 2008-03-26 »
In a South Park homage to the 1981 film, "Heavy Metal", the boys are trying to get Kenny off the latest drug craze that's captured the junior high and under set.

ok that sounds fuckin' sweet
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 23, 2008, 10:03 PM
i thought the first episode of the season was one of their all time best

but i didnt see the brittney spears one  yet

that one's pretty funny, it's totally just as raw as the first one.  doesn't have as many like joke jokes, but the plot is just hilarious ridiculousness

but the latest one, with the cat piss, was so goddamn funny.  let's go fight at the breastriary in nipopolis!!

Fireal1222

i just realized how great some of the songs trey and matt make for background on the show

you really dont even notice how funny the songs are cause they are plopped into the background at the boring parts of the episode

i just picture them playing the piano and singing these retarded jingles. too funny

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

holy crap that new south park was fucking amazing...

i loved the song that played every time somebody started tripping

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

their music (DVDA) is amazing. especially what they made for Orgazmo and Team America
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 28, 2008, 03:48 AM
i just realized how great some of the songs trey and matt make for background on the show

you really dont even notice how funny the songs are cause they are plopped into the background at the boring parts of the episode

i just picture them playing the piano and singing these retarded jingles. too funny

"i wanna get down on my knees and start pleasin jeeesus, i wanna feel his salvation all over my face..."

"major boobage" was a fuckin great episode, i was laughing my tits off the whole time.  Glad they did the many-gag format rather than just one huge one like in the last couple episodes.  the britney spears one got a little bit old by the end imo.

you never really get a good look at her naked boobs, anyways.  lol

anyone pick up the imaginationland dvd?  It's totally worth the 14 bucks or whatever, if only because they do a commentary track that spans nearly the whole thing as opposed to the like 5 minute mini ones they do on the seasons.  wish it went all the way to the end of the movie, but it goes til around halfway through the third episode, so that's kind of awhile to talk about a cartoon and maintain hilarity.

Fireal1222

the kids getting high from cat urine episode is one of the best ever. it really is.. non stop laughter

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wither-I

im interested in the one tonight, it looks a little shabby, but then again it could be a great... just not too much to go on with the commercial preview i just saw

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

what what in the butt, what what in the butt!

LEAVE SNEEZING PANDA BEAR ALOOOOONE!!!

the episode was pretty weak, except the butters youtube video and the waiting room massacre.
i dunno, this season has been quite a let down so far especially in following up the last season-which was prob the best ever- thanks to imagination land. i think the endings to the episodes are not as powerful cause they seem to just fade out... im used to extreme perverse twists and malfeasance striking my eyes at the last seconds of an episode and thats it-then the music and credits roll abruptly! we'll see next week i guess...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Fireal1222

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 03, 2008, 05:23 PM
what what in the butt, what what in the butt!

LEAVE SNEEZING PANDA BEAR ALOOOOONE!!!

the episode was pretty weak, except the butters youtube video and the waiting room massacre.
i dunno, this season has been quite a let down so far especially in following up the last season-which was prob the best ever- thanks to imagination land. i think the endings to the episodes are not as powerful cause they seem to just fade out... im used to extreme perverse twists and malfeasance striking my eyes at the last seconds of an episode and thats it-then the music and credits roll abruptly! we'll see next week i guess...

the aids episode. and cat urine episode were 2 of the best episodes ive ever seen. this season has been great

i actually enjoyed last nights episode with the canadiens. it wasn't non stop laughter but it was great at times

" ready for some chocolate pain. bitch "

i almost died when he said that... as soon as the kids walked in the room and the chocolate rain kid was sitting there i almost died

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Penicks

Another good episode, they're back on track. First 2 sucked.

lithium

i'm not you guuuuuuuuuuuy buuuuuuuuuuddy
💩

Crazylegs

I'm not your buddy, friend

Penicks

The only difference is that the latter isn't legal.

lithium

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 04, 2008, 01:06 PM
I'm not your buddy, friend
i'm not you friend guy
💩

Crazylegs

I'm not you guy, buddy.