Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What song are you listening to?

Started by Malpractice, Jan 10, 2004, 05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

^ Garbage sauce. Big Sean sucks dicks at rapping. He sucks even more dicks at rapping than Mike Shinoda. You listen to music made by pussies for pussies.

Keys

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 07, 2017, 09:44 PM
^ Garbage sauce. Big Sean sucks dicks at rapping. He sucks even more dicks at rapping than Mike Shinoda. You listen to music made by pussies for pussies.

Hi, I'm new!
I've made an account, this is so pathetic!
In this current generation of top-tier emcees, from Wale  and Kendrick Lamar to Chance the Rapper and J. Cole, and others, Big Sean is pound for pound, one if not the best lyricist!

! No longer available
Eminem, Royce da 5'9", Big Sean, Danny Brown, Dej Loaf, Trick Trick - Detroit Vs. Everybody

Inkblades

Don't you have enough accounts already?

Big Sean is a cornball with a soft voice and lame punchlines. Dude sucks and K Dot is gonna destroy his ass.

Keys

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 08, 2017, 12:09 AM

Big Sean is a cornball with a soft voice and lame punchlines. Dude sucks and K Dot is gonna destroy his ass.

No.1 They'll both just send subliminals the whole time, doubt it'll surface beyond that. They are both great. kill yourself my man.

people are people

people are people

Inkblades

Quote from: Keys on Jun 08, 2017, 12:25 AM

No.1 They'll both just send subliminals the whole time, doubt it'll surface beyond that. They are both great. kill yourself my man.

1. Lmao, tells me to kill myself because I'm not on the dick of some weak rapper like he is. Like I'm the only person on the internet to ever point out that Big Sean sucks. You're a certified faggot, bruh.

2. I'm not your man. Keep me out of your circle of weirdos. Thanks.

Keys

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 08, 2017, 04:45 AM
Quote from: Keys on Jun 08, 2017, 12:25 AM

1. Lmao, tells me to kill myself because I'm not on the dick of some weak rapper like he is. Like I'm the only person on the internet to ever point out that Big Sean sucks. You're a certified faggot, bruh.

2. I'm not your man. Keep me out of your circle of weirdos. Thanks.

You can tell someone over and over that his punchlines are lame, but that's a matter of opinion. Dark Sky Paradise is mostly dope as is most of his stuff. New album, dope lyrics! You are a faggot!

Inkblades

Only said his punchlines were lame once, not "over and over". Reading comprehension is key, you worthless faggot. Haha, your brain doesn't work correctly. You're a stupid cocksucker.

Anyway, I get it. You wanna taste Sean's splooge. No need to keep reminding me. Now kindly fuck off with your several thousand different usernames, you weirdo piece of shit.

Keys

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 08, 2017, 06:32 PM
Only said his punchlines were lame once, not "over and over". Reading comprehension is key, you worthless faggot. Haha, your brain doesn't work correctly. You're a stupid cocksucker.

Anyway, I get it. You wanna taste Sean's splooge. No need to keep reminding me. Now kindly fuck off with your several thousand different usernames, you weirdo piece of shit.

What! Dumbass! I'm new, loser! Dumbfuck "Over and over" We use this expression, Say it once, say it twice or You can tell someone over and over that his punchlines are lame. But that's a matter of opinion. Acting like a dick wont make yours any bigger, faggot. Go put some sand in your crotch, it will make the crabs feel at home !

Inkblades

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU STILL A DICKRIIIDDDDDDDDAH!

Keys

Nah!
! No longer available
Kanye West - Mercy ft. Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz

people are people

Eros TBA

people are people

! No longer available
Bye Bye-Simon Roofless-Six Billion Feet Beneath

defTHE1s

Quote from: Martin on Jun 02, 2017, 10:25 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on May 26, 2017, 05:47 PM
Will Haven - Moving to Montana

That.
Song.
IS SOOOO AWESOOOOOMMMMEEE.

One of my favourite Will Haven songs.

Indeed.

NP: Will Haven - Dolph Lundgren (Live at the Boardwalk, 2006)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

N0S3BLEED976

Chelsea Wolfe - 16 Psyche

I'm in heaven right now

people are people

people are people