Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 02, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

deftonekid

deftjess

nonesuch

not sure if she's been repped yet but alessanda ambrosio  is WAY up on my list of most beautiful alive

i drink your milkshake

nonesuch

While im at it, here's another one of my favorites

Hillary Fisher

she's done playboy, so there are some noods out there if yer interested
i drink your milkshake

theis

Eh, a little too "plastic/doll" for my taste. Fake tits FTL.

blixa

raynor

bright lights, big city

definitely good to see some Magnetic Zeros love here.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

i was reading my sister's gossip magazine and there was a picture of leonardo dicaprio with monica belluci sitting next to him and the caption on it said it was leo and bar refaeli. and those magazines want 'credibility'. i lol'd for so long.

theis

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Feb 20, 2010, 01:46 PM
i was reading my sister's gossip magazine and there was a picture of leonardo dicaprio with monica belluci sitting next to him and the caption on it said it was leo and bar refaeli. and those magazines want 'credibility'. i lol'd for so long.

Monica > Bar

So I say boo!

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 21, 2010, 01:18 AM
Quote from: blixa on Feb 20, 2010, 01:46 PM

Monica > Bar

So I say boo!

i agree. monica is stunning. i'm not even into stunning women. i prefer quirks and odd features because i think that's what makes a person unique, but monica is wow.

blixa

Vesanic

I definitely want to see a picture of you, Blixa.

" You wish. "

Yeah, I know.

Jacob

I found one on my computer the other day. it's probably 3-4 years old or something.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 04, 2010, 03:18 PM
I found one on my computer the other day. it's probably 3-4 years old or something.

lollercoaster

you better not.

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 04, 2010, 03:16 PM
I definitely want to see a picture of you, Blixa.

" You wish. "

Yeah, I know.

what the hell would you want that for? can't you simply settle with my irresistable way with words?

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Mar 05, 2010, 10:14 AM
what the hell would you want that for? can't you simply settle with my irresistable way with words?

Your irresistible way with words makes me want to see a picture of you that I could jerk off to, honey.  :-*

No, don't freak out, I'm not that perv. Or only with my gf.

It's just that I'm curious. :)