Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 02, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i'm pretty sure a photo of me will give you every reason to stop jerking off altogether.

there's plenty of pretty girls here you can jerk off to. i can only offer you brain jerking off sessions where i offer very intellectual conversations to get your brain aroused.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Mar 05, 2010, 10:34 AM
there's plenty of pretty girls here you can jerk off to. i can only offer you brain jerking off sessions where i offer very intellectual conversations to get your brain aroused.

Good point. But I don't know why, I've got a feeling that you're pretty.

blixa

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 05, 2010, 10:47 AM
Quote from: blixa on Mar 05, 2010, 10:34 AM

Good point. But I don't know why, I've got a feeling that you're pretty.

i have a feeling, that you have just proved, that you are hilarious.

Vesanic

blixa

not aimed towards you.

i'm not someone who has been described as pretty. i've been mistaken for a man several times also because i don't tend to pluck my eyebrows very much. i would put myself under a very rare acquired taste hahaha.

Vesanic

Hahaha, alright then. You ain't good looking but you're badass. Cheers !

Jacob

she is pretty. why do you think I still have that picture after all these years?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 05, 2010, 11:56 AM
she is pretty. why do you think I still have that picture after all these years?

just so you know, jacob, that's incest.

Jacob

what, I can't think my "sister" looks pretty?

blixa

you're just further incriminating yourself.

lostpilot

I was interested in your opinion about make-up, guys.
what do you like? overused mascara? pin-up and shit? no make-up?

I keep telling my girlfriend to use as less make-up as possible.

Jacob

as little make-up as possible. but some make-up is ok.

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 05, 2010, 01:41 PM
as little make-up as possible. but some make-up is ok.
haha well that pretty much sums up my thoughts on the subject as well.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

My girlfriend only uses a little bit of mascara, and that's more than enough. She's naturally gorgeous, I wouldn't be attracted by ( or TO ? Fucking english ) a woman who looks good only with make up and looks like a dork without it.

blixa

there is a massive multi-billion dollar magazine/"beauty" industry dedicated to creating and nurturing doubt, insecurity, anxiety and health problems in women by telling them how hideously ugly they are and how they need to change it.

also, none of you men are in the position to sit here and specify how much make-up a woman can/should wear because it's none of your business.

that wasn't meant to sound spiteful. it's just offensive to read about how little makeup you want your girlfriends to wear and still expect them to be "gorgeous" just to please you.

Jacob

up yours. I'm free to say what I find and attractive and not. a problem with you ultra-feminists is that you expect every man in the world to find every woman in the world beautiful. we don't. I'm 100% for equal rights and I too despise the whole fashion/beauty industry that try to tell women they're not good enough as they are. but I still have my preferences when it comes to beauty and attractiveness and you have no right to give me bad conscience because I would prefer to have a girlfriend that let's her natural beauty through instead of wearing lots of make-up. a bit contradicting there, huh mazzy?

devlin

right on jacob. its wrong for big business' to tell women they are ugly with out using their products. but it is not wrong at all for me to tell my girlfriend that she looks better with less or no make up on. its no different than when she tells me i need to shave or get a hair cut. of course two people in a relationship have the right to give their opinion about the other, as long as your mean and degrading about it.

jesusinabowlofdirt

i would never tell my girlfriend to look so and so, i just support whatever decision she makes on the matter.. i want her to feel pleased about herself, thats number one for me. just as long as she takes me for who i am and look.. i would hate to dress or comb my hair because someone lese told me so.if a big business company tells a woman she aint good as she is - its wrong, but if the boyfriend says the same as the company, its ok? the result is the same in the end - that she aint good enough as she is. support one another insted of telling them how to be for yr own amusement

(and u dont think u have been brainwashed by the companies? that what u think beauty is, is the same shit the big companies has been brainwashing u with?)

Penicks

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 07, 2010, 06:53 PM
i would never tell my girlfriend to look so and so, i just support whatever decision she makes on the matter, as long as she gags on my cock

fixed