Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 02, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesusinabowlofdirt

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 07, 2010, 06:56 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 07, 2010, 06:53 PM
i would never tell my girlfriend to look so and so, i just support whatever decision she makes on the matter, as long as she gags on my cock

fixed

devlin

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Mar 07, 2010, 06:53 PM
i would never tell my girlfriend to look so and so, i just support whatever decision she makes on the matter.. i want her to feel pleased about herself, thats number one for me. just as long as she takes me for who i am and look.. i would hate to dress or comb my hair because someone lese told me so.if a big business company tells a woman she aint good as she is - its wrong, but if the boyfriend says the same as the company, its ok? the result is the same in the end - that she aint good enough as she is. support one another insted of telling them how to be for yr own amusement

(and u dont think u have been brainwashed by the companies? that what u think beauty is, is the same shit the big companies has been brainwashing u with?)

of course her happiness and self image is most important. and my opinion ultimately doesn't matter. its her face to paint as she feels. but i'm not going to lie. if she is made up like a $10 whore then thats what i'm gonna tell her. and if she chooses to still go out like that...well that fine by me. but i think you are full of shit for saying you would never give your opinion or wouldn't want your girl to give you hers. i am not saying that i tie my girl to the radiator until she agrees to do as i say. but i make what i prefer known, as does she.

Jacob

it's pretty simple really - I wouldn't date a girl who wears more make-up than I'm comfortable with and who doesn't look good without it. why would I? you date someone you like and feel attracted to. if not, you're an idiot and your opinion doesn't matter anyway.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

chick de la lynch

Kat Von D. I'm not all for a full body of tattoos, but I think she pulls it off really well.

Vesanic

Hey, could I see some REALLY beautiful women, please ? The latest chicks posted are awful.

E-Money

I think ink is sexy on chicks.  Kat's might be a little extreme but she definitely pulls it off. 

Jacob

she looks kinda hot (not really my type), but with all that ink you never really get to see her naked, you know? it's like she always wear something.

and that shit is gonna look horrible when she's older. might be a price worth paying to be hot and famous when you're young though, I guess.

devlin

i think she is hot. i totally dig all the tattoos. i'm not crazy about the stars on the face though.

blixa

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 07, 2010, 11:28 AM
up yours. I'm free to say what I find and attractive and not. a problem with you ultra-feminists is that you expect every man in the world to find every woman in the world beautiful. we don't. I'm 100% for equal rights and I too despise the whole fashion/beauty industry that try to tell women they're not good enough as they are. but I still have my preferences when it comes to beauty and attractiveness and you have no right to give me bad conscience because I would prefer to have a girlfriend that let's her natural beauty through instead of wearing lots of make-up. a bit contradicting there, huh mazzy?

i'm not making an argument for the use, or lack, of make-up. i actually love make-up. i love both men and women who wear it, either in large quantities or small ones. they always look good to me.

why did you get defensive anyway? it seems you were harbouring some guilt about your opinion of wanting natural beauties. beauty to some is a razor blade. i find it demeaning that you would say you're 100% for equal rights and still talk about how much make up you would find acceptable for women to wear. it is not anyone's place to make a statement like that and then follow it up by saying not every woman on the planet is beautiful. why the hell not? i'm not giving you a bad conscience, jacob. the entire male race has given you the bad conscience for the way they've treated women as objects, only to have beside you to make you look good. cause, nah, you don't want an ugly sheila beside you, you want a "natural beauty." the make-up industry is predominately male driven. don't say men and society itself prefer natural beauty because they have damn well invented every type of antidote to destroy it. it's hilarious that men of this generation can sit and claim they want a natural beauty. maybe there is a shift now. it still astounds me. but it's still these same men who find pubic hair disgusting, which makes me think that we have not come far at all. but maybe these men are selective when it comes to the word 'natural'. natural is ok but too natural is a no-no.

there is no doubt that make up has become social bondage for women, no doubt at all. that doesn't mean that it can't be inverted. you can't get away from the fact that the whole 'made up doll' image is a part of a bigger social picture for women.

Jacob

hell mazzy, I like you, but right now you're full of shit. I have no guilt about my opinions, you are trying to give me guilt. and that's why I get defensive. few things make me as angry as people saying my tastes are wrong and that I should feel bad about them. you do realize it's perfectly natural to be attracted to beauty, right? so why should I feel bad about what and who I am attracted to? you barely know what I'm attracted to in the first place, so you can't even begin to try to "blame" my tastes on the make-up industry or whatever. I don't treat women as objects, I think every woman has the right to do whatever she wants and look whatever way she wants. and I never said what amount of make-up I find acceptable for women in general. I simply stated what I prefer. there's nothing wrong with that. stop trying to place words in my mouth. and stop trying to make a big deal out of this.

also, I like how you say "male race". it's funny, in a sick sort of way.

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Mar 08, 2010, 01:59 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Mar 07, 2010, 11:28 AM
up yours. I'm free to say what I find and attractive and not. a problem with you ultra-feminists is that you expect every man in the world to find every woman in the world beautiful. we don't. I'm 100% for equal rights and I too despise the whole fashion/beauty industry that try to tell women they're not good enough as they are. but I still have my preferences when it comes to beauty and attractiveness and you have no right to give me bad conscience because I would prefer to have a girlfriend that let's her natural beauty through instead of wearing lots of make-up. a bit contradicting there, huh mazzy?
it is not anyone's place to make a statement like that and then follow it up by saying not every woman on the planet is beautiful. why the hell not?

That's why the hell not. Because god damned fucking hippies still exist.

Vesanic

Yeah. And it's even a soft example, actually.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: devlin on Mar 07, 2010, 07:24 PM
i think you are full of shit

nah man, im just full of loooove  ;)
and you would call your girl a whore and a slut because of how she looks before she goes out for the night? what a nice thing to say ^^
it must be because its spring time soon cause i can feel the romance in the air. could u at least say she looks like a 20 dollar whore insted of a $10 whore,?  just to be kind - im mean she's yr gf after all?

(its ok so say whatever degrading thing to yr girl because she get the final say ? im not sure that will hold.)

devlin

lol i wouldn't actually call her a whore. but if she is wearing to much make up i would tell her so.  i have said that she before that she must have set the shot gun to whore. but that is a simpsons quote. which she is aware of and got the joke. my girl has a great sense of humor and we joke around a lot sometimes pretty harsh. but its all done with love. i wouldn't want a girl that can't take a joke or the truth and needs to be lied to or tip toed around as to not hurt her fragile self esteem.

E-Money

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 08, 2010, 09:05 AM
she looks kinda hot (not really my type), but with all that ink you never really get to see her naked, you know? it's like she always wear something.

and that shit is gonna look horrible when she's older. might be a price worth paying to be hot and famous when you're young though, I guess.

agreed, but there's not way in hell she could have ever become famous/ got all the publicity she's gotten without all those tatoos.  But she's pretty sexy, but in 20 years.......NOPE

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Kat is sexy as hell, but I hear she's a complete bitch from my tattoo guy.

Vesanic

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 08, 2010, 02:14 PM
hell mazzy, I like you, but right now you're full of shit. I have no guilt about my opinions, you are trying to give me guilt. and that's why I get defensive. few things make me as angry as people saying my tastes are wrong and that I should feel bad about them. you do realize it's perfectly natural to be attracted to beauty, right? so why should I feel bad about what and who I am attracted to? you barely know what I'm attracted to in the first place, so you can't even begin to try to "blame" my tastes on the make-up industry or whatever. I don't treat women as objects, I think every woman has the right to do whatever she wants and look whatever way she wants. and I never said what amount of make-up I find acceptable for women in general. I simply stated what I prefer. there's nothing wrong with that. stop trying to place words in my mouth. and stop trying to make a big deal out of this.

also, I like how you say "male race". it's funny, in a sick sort of way.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one.

I don't wear make-up because for some reason it does the exact opposite on me and makes me look a million times worse, but I would wear it if I could pull it off. That, and if I weren't lazier than hell. A lot of women wear make-up because they want to. Many women wear it because they feel sexy wearing it, not because a man prefers it. Same with shaving -- some women feel sexy with a leg of hair and some women want to be smooth. As long as the woman is doing it for herself, then I have no problem with it and neither should anyone else.