Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 03, 2006, 12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

jacob, i wasn't placing words in your mouth. i'm just saying that if you prefer natural looking women then you should embrace all the natural aspects of them. it was never my intention to make you feel bad about what you find attractive. i don't think tastes exist, you may have a preference but fuck, one day you can wake up and decide to take a walk down to the servo for some milk and you may see someone the exact opposite of what you thought you found attractive and completely fall in love, or whatever it is you mere mortals do. i know its happened to me where i've been attracted to clean shaven men and i would never have assumed that would happen.

to be honest, it doesn't matter how much make up someone wears. make up represents a lot of things for women. i personally don't wear make-up. hell, i don't even pluck my eyebrows anymore, and i cannot begin to tell you how many times i've been told by male relatives that i won't get a boyfriend if i don't put some on. i resent it more when it comes from men.

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 08, 2010, 06:59 PM
Quote from: blixa on Mar 08, 2010, 03:59 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Mar 07, 2010, 01:28 PM
up yours. I'm free to say what I find and attractive and not. a problem with you ultra-feminists is that you expect every man in the world to find every woman in the world beautiful. we don't. I'm 100% for equal rights and I too despise the whole fashion/beauty industry that try to tell women they're not good enough as they are. but I still have my preferences when it comes to beauty and attractiveness and you have no right to give me bad conscience because I would prefer to have a girlfriend that let's her natural beauty through instead of wearing lots of make-up. a bit contradicting there, huh mazzy?
it is not anyone's place to make a statement like that and then follow it up by saying not every woman on the planet is beautiful. why the hell not?

That's why the hell not. Because god damned fucking hippies still exist.

so you've gathered that from her just putting mascara on her legs that she is a hippie. great assumption.

what about this offends you? and exactly why? i find it more offensive that a bunch of men are sitting here and discussing natural beauty when they have absolutely zero understanding of the concept.

Penicks

Trust me, unless he has some wierd ass fetish, NO SINGLE GUY IN THE WORLD will say those are sexy legs. But that's sexist, right?

blixa

no it's not sexist. perhaps you should take some gender classes to know what it is you are talking about. it's stupid that you can sit here and say "no single man" will think this or that because you are not in any position to.

you need to start looking at women as individuals who all look different. if a female chooses to mascara her leg hairs, she will do it, and she should do it without you or anyone else saying anything judgemental about it. what i find troubling is that you keep going on about my friend who put mascara on her leg hairs. it sounds like you may have this "weird fetish." and if you do, good on you.

Penicks

Jacob

mazzy, you're being trolled. just thought I'd let you know.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Not ugly at all but sexiest woman alive ? Come on...

theis

Who cares. That video is beyond sexy.

Vesanic

blixa

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 10, 2010, 05:01 PM

that's funny, i thought we were having a conversation. but hey, at least i'm letting you guys know what imbecile's you are being about this.

sing blue silver

bright lights, big city

now with her, her face is alright, i guess, but TITS!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Jacob

Quote from: blixa on Mar 12, 2010, 04:41 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Mar 10, 2010, 05:01 PM

that's funny, i thought we were having a conversation. but hey, at least i'm letting you guys know what imbecile's you are being about this.

I'm being an imbecile because I'm not agreeing with you? wow, that's mature.

there are guys who are so much worse than me. go pick on them instead and leave me alone. nothing's ever fucking good enough for some people.

Jacob

theis

Vesanic

Jacob

girls like that don't exist in real life though. she must be a robot.