Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 02, 2006, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Hello there Mr. Vesanic or anyone else who gets this. I'm new to the forum and cld use a pointer on how to upload a profile pic to my profile. It's probably right in front of me but not seeing it i guess. Sorry, but could ya help? Big thanx to someone up front.
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Penicks

The option to have a signature or an avatar becomes available when you donate $10 to the administrator. Paypal or Visa.

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 14, 2010, 11:53 AM
The option to have a signature or an avatar becomes available when you donate $10 to the administrator. Paypal or Visa.

Yeah, and I am the admin.

Jacob

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 13, 2010, 07:51 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Mar 13, 2010, 07:48 PM
girls like that don't exist in real life though. she must be a robot.

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,16384.0.html

well, someone is obviously building an army of sexy female robots.

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Mar 14, 2010, 08:06 AM
Hello there Mr. Vesanic or anyone else who gets this. I'm new to the forum and cld use a pointer on how to upload a profile pic to my profile. It's probably right in front of me but not seeing it i guess. Sorry, but could ya help? Big thanx to someone up front.

questions like this are better to ask here, not in the first random thread you happen to stumble upon. but to answer your question, click on Profile in the menu, then Forum Profile Information, and you'll see where you can set your avatar.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jacob

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

defskull

I'm currently in love with this woman.  Her name is Lizzy Caplan and I think she has a very sexy personality.  In both Hot Tub Time Machine and Party Down, it's her acting that makes her so sexy.  She was really the best part of HTTM. Swoon.

bright lights, big city

she was totally hot in Cloverfield as well. Party Down is hilarious!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

oh yeah, I think I love her. she was so damn hot in Cloverfield. saw her something else too, but can't remember what.

theis

Quote from: defskull on May 29, 2010, 08:25 PM

I'm currently in love with this woman.  Her name is Lizzy Caplan and I think she has a very sexy personality.  In both Hot Tub Time Machine and Party Down, it's her acting that makes her so sexy.  She was really the best part of HTTM. Swoon.

Have you seen her in True Blood? My jaw dropped in every scene she was in. Fully naked.

Jacob

oh yeah, that's where I had seen her. how could I forget?

sing blue silver

i'm a big party down fan so i obviously have a crush on her. didn't know she was in true blood since i don't watch it. am i missing out on something there with her?

theis

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 30, 2010, 02:55 PM
i'm a big party down fan so i obviously have a crush on her. didn't know she was in true blood since i don't watch it. am i missing out on something there with her?

Yes. Big time.

She's mostly naked in her role. Win.

defskull

Yeah but it's probably a lame role in a lame show.

theis

Lame show? True Blood is awesome.

Jacob

and her character is pretty interesting. she's perfect in that role. mostly because she's naked, of course.

oh, and she has perfect tits. absolutely perfect.

chick de la lynch

I don't know if she's already been posted in this thread, but Christina Hendricks. I haven't really watched anything she's been in (Mad Men is on my Netflix queue) but every time a picture of her pops up I can't help but look. She has a gorgeous face and I absolutely love her body. Usually when they say a celebrity is curvy or voluptuous, they're usually on the skinny side (i.e. Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox, etc.). This woman, however, is actually curvy.

bright lights, big city

she's got just one downfall- instead of being with me, she's married to that fucking stoner in the backseat in the beginning of Super Troopers.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull