Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 03, 2006, 12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 31, 2010, 04:28 AM
she's got just one downfall- instead of being with me, she's married to that fucking stoner in the backseat in the beginning of Super Troopers.

Haha, but the guy has great hair.

As of right now, Hendricks is currently giving Monica Bellucci a run for her money (The sexiest woman alive and the only woman I would turn lesbian for--no questions asked).

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

wax

Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 31, 2010, 04:22 AM
I don't know if she's already been posted in this thread, but Christina Hendricks. I haven't really watched anything she's been in (Mad Men is on my Netflix queue) but every time a picture of her pops up I can't help but look. She has a gorgeous face and I absolutely love her body. Usually when they say a celebrity is curvy or voluptuous, they're usually on the skinny side (i.e. Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox, etc.). This woman, however, is actually curvy.

i would destroy her   mad men is bomb   im watching season 1 on on demand today...   

theis

the same sound

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

deftonekid

Cheers for Hollie Smith and Marisa Miller!

theis

theis

sing blue silver

derekautomatica

oldgentlovecraft

blixa

you have to explain why? i'm so intrigued now.

charissa

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Oct 16, 2010, 11:22 PM

I absolutely cannot stand that cunt.  Even tits can't save her.

lmfao... she's pretty for sure, but definitely not a fave.

this thread makes me feel inadequate.  ;D

JP1981

I'm a woman, and love this thread! Thank you for posting the Christina Hendricks pics, god she's perfection!!
Charissa, is that pic of you on your post at the bottom? If so, don't feel inadequate, you are really pretty!
I'm your passenger

charissa

Aww, thanks JP1981, yep, that's me & I like this thread too. :)

lostpilot

JP1981

Charissa I envy your hair lol. It's gorgeous! I get fed up trying to grow mine and end up cutting it when it gets to that in between stage. It used to be super long though and I miss it. Probably good that it's not long now, I have a 9 month old who would probably tear it from my scalp, he tries to pull out my piercings all the time!
I'm your passenger

charissa

Aww, thank you! It gets in my way too, lol. My daughter is 2 1/2 and they do outgrow the hair-pulling, though she still pulls my hair on rare occasion when she's mad, haha... hopefully she's finally outgrown that!