Azwethinkweiz

YES! Charlize Theron is pure beauty.

deftonekid

one weak

for moz:

hey guys, looks aren't everything

deftonekid

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Far away

Charlize Theron and Catherine Zeta-Jones..
uh la la

Chrisbo

Hmmmm yes!!! Alot of fine ladies posted here, I know another but I cant be assed going onto google and shit right now!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Vlad Drac

Catherine Zeta Jones has the most nicest Behind in the world. Did you see that movie entrapment with her manuervering through those lasers? damn.

deftonekid

Far Away u r in the paradise, the brazilian girls are the most hot of all the earth.
Lucky You!!! that's why i see "garotas da capa" on E! haha

ChickdelaLynch

vida_mae

fuck. shes genetically perfect. i cant handle it.

deftonekid

Quote from: ChickdelaLynch on Apr 03, 2006, 05:07 AM
Scarlett Johansson

uhhh another hottie, i love her. i recomended "match point" to all my friends because of her.

Chrisbo

Chick, vida and kid know their shit! Scarlett is beauty personified!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 03, 2006, 05:13 AM
Chick, vida and kid know their shit! Scarlett is beauty personified!

yeah ;D she's in my top 5

Chrisbo

She gets circulated in conversation every day with my dudes!  :)

vida_mae

i have ALWAYS had a thing for this huckstable..hahai dont know why.. but she on my top 3.. shes so beautiful..

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 03, 2006, 05:11 AM
uhhh another hottie, i love her. i recomended "match point" to all my friends because of her.

Same here. She's a classic beauty and a great actress. That has to be her best performance yet.

If Bellucci didn't exist, she'd be my #1.

Azwethinkweiz

Good choice vida_mae. She's a natural beauty. Have you seen the movie Angel Heart? You should check it put. She's really hot in that.

Mascara Snake

She's hot in High Fidelity, why she fuck's john cusack in it is beyond me!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa