Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 03, 2006, 12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 14, 2006, 07:27 AM
Wait are we talking Lisa and Maggie here? C'mon! Where the fuck yo at? Of course! I'd hit it! Whats wrong with you guys?  :D

too right :D

http://pix.theclan.com.au/albums/random2/Adriana_Lima.jpg

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Mascara Snake

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Chrisbo

Quote from: law on Apr 17, 2006, 03:55 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 14, 2006, 07:27 AM
Wait are we talking Lisa and Maggie here? C'mon! Where the fuck yo at? Of course! I'd hit it! Whats wrong with you guys?  :D

too right :D

http://pix.theclan.com.au/albums/random2/Adriana_Lima.jpg

ADRIANA LIMA! She is beautiful! Good call! WHich reminds me...the pics were massive but what the hey eh! Then I thought, hey, why dont I get wee pics, hey eh? YAY!

Kim Smith

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Chrisbo

What, so no one likes my girl?  :(

I'll just keep her to myself then  8)

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Azwethinkweiz

Chrisbo

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 18, 2006, 06:07 PM
damn, she's smoking!

Keep your eyes off her, she's mine! 8)

Nah, she is pretty smoking eh? Hehe!

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 17, 2006, 07:34 PM
ADRIANA LIMA! She is beautiful! Good call! WHich reminds me...the pics were massive but what the hey eh! Then I thought, hey, why dont I get wee pics, hey eh? YAY!
Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 18, 2006, 06:11 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 18, 2006, 06:07 PM
damn, she's smoking!

Nah, she is pretty smoking eh? Hehe!

Agreed

deftonekid

TheProzacFairy

she's so hot that she could make anybody turn ugly by one look.

Sam

Fucking Medusa.  Wait, that's stone..oh well.  Either way you're fucked.

Chrisbo

Azwethinkweiz

raynor

this thread made me think of mazzy. she should be here posting pics of some armpit-hair-chick.

deftonekid

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 20, 2006, 09:44 PM
Leeann Tweeden (yum yum)

yeah shes so hooottt! i used to see a tv program called bluetorch on axn, and she was the host. xtreme sports and hoott girls = perfect combination

Martin

Chrisbo

Quote from: raynor on Apr 20, 2006, 09:54 PM
this thread made me think of mazzy. she should be here posting pics of some armpit-hair-chick.

Hahaha! Yep! The stick she used to get, made me lol!  :D

And Tuck took the word right out of my mouth!  :o

Azwethinkweiz

Sarah Chalke (from Scrubs)...so cute.

deftonekid

Katherine Heigl (from Grey's Anatomy)....cuter.