Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Beautiful Women Thread, Part 2.

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Apr 03, 2006, 12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Why do women need to be naked to be attractive?

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Apr 17, 2006, 06:48 PM

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 22, 2006, 02:50 AM
Sarah Chalke (from Scrubs)...so cute.

Fully-clothed women! Hooray!

deftonekid

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 22, 2006, 04:08 AM
Why do women need to be naked to be attractive?

not naked, just half naked haha, im just kidding, but its agood question.

Assassin

I'm guessing you don't have a good answer though.

deftonekid

no, im just a man, men like half naked women (kidding again)

the answer is that we like naked women cuz the nudity is beautiful, we borned naked so we all should be naked, well not all but only the hot women

haha crap u got me, i dont have a good answer :(

Assassin

It pisses me off that women can find men attractive when they are covered from head to toe, in the baggiest of clothes, and yet men need to see breasts, asses and legs, and a layer of face paint, in order to find a woman attractive. So, in the name of clothing, here are some more fully-clothed women:

deftonekid

wharf rat

Assassin

deftonekid

(i know i posted pics of this two)

beautiful faces:

Assassin

Andrea Corr (This woman makes me feel proud to be half Irish!):

Rachel Weisz:

deftonekid

uhh yeah the Corr sis is pretty too

4th Eye

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 22, 2006, 04:47 AM
It pisses me off that women can find men attractive when they are covered from head to toe, in the baggiest of clothes, and yet men need to see breasts, asses and legs, and a layer of face paint, in order to find a woman attractive.
Please, do not generalize. KTHXBYE!

By the way, Natalie's hot, and her songs are quite good.

deftonekid

Quote from: 4th Eye on Apr 22, 2006, 05:11 AM

:)

Assassin

It pisses me off that women can find men attractive when they are covered from head to toe, in the baggiest of clothes, and yet men need to see breasts, asses and legs, and a layer of face paint, in order to find a woman attractive.

Generalisation or not, I'd say it's a pretty accurate statement, especially given the nature of the content of this thread. However, if you do not count yourself as one of the men I was referring to in my initial post then I'm glad.

And I agree with your comments regarding Natalie Imbruglia.

4th Eye

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 22, 2006, 05:15 AM

Generalisation or not, I'd say it's a pretty accurate statement, especially given the nature of the content of this thread. However, if you do not count yourself as one of the men I was referring to in my initial post then I'm glad.

And I agree with your comments regarding Natalie Imbruglia.
Still, men are not to blame. Where's the hot men thread (well, there was one on the old board but I've probably missed the new one) and chicas drooling over them six-packs? You do know what the majority of girls dream of? A hot athletic man with only boxers on. Generalisation or not, it's pretty accurate.

While I do respect your opinion on women having their clothes and beauty on, I still get turned on seeing some tits n' bootay. What can I say...please apologize me for having a dick. And no, that's not the only situation I see women attractive.

And while I do know I'm sometimes guilty of generalization, I try to prevent it. This is just my take on these things.

Now, how 'bout sum nude pix, yo? ;D

deftonekid

Quote from: 4th Eye on Apr 22, 2006, 05:39 AM
Still, men are not to blame. Where's the hot men thread (well, there was one on the old board but I've probably missed the new one) and chicas drooling over them six-packs? You do know what the majority of girls dream of? A hot athletic man with only boxers on. Generalisation or not, it's pretty accurate.

While I do respect your opinion on women having their clothes and beauty on, I still get turned on seeing some tits n' bootay. What can I say...please apologize me for having a dick. And no, that's not the only situation I see women attractive.

And while I do know I'm sometimes guilty of generalization, I try to prevent it. This is just my take on these things.

haha ur a funny dude and i agree with u!! ;D

Assassin

Still, men are not to blame.

Men are to blame, as they are in control of their actions. Similarly however, the women who choose to be valued for their vital statistics rather than their brainpower are also to blame, as they are supplying the demand, and thus perpetuating the cycle.

Where's the hot men thread (well, there was one on the old board but I've probably missed the new one) and chicas drooling over them six-packs? You do know what the majority of girls dream of? A hot athletic man with only boxers on. Generalisation or not, it's pretty accurate.

I can find a guy incredibly attractive without having to see any of his body, or even his hair. When the situation is reversed though, a woman usually has to wear some degree of form-fitting attire which reveals her body shape in order to appear attractive.

I'm definitely not demanding that men should deny their own impulses. What I am proposing is that men should learn to appreciate the beauty of the face and not solely the sexual appeal of a woman.

Fair enough.

Ahem.

4th Eye

Well, okay...men are kinda to blame as are women but the cycle will continue until the death of two genders. Aren't women demanding some muscles and a foot long under the clothing? To me, the society nowadays isn't so chauvinist (I'm not sure of the word) as it used to be and women are as lustful as men are.

As for being charmed for the face only is quite superficial after all. I know the personality matters more in a long term but I still don't think women choose men for their face only. Of course it's the first thing we see in the opposite sex and that's what we get attracted to first but I really do doubt that regular men nor women are content with the face when the body and personality might be something way different.

Yes, I do agree that men should learn to apprecaite the beauty of face, but I think the women should do. What I'm trying to say...in this case men are not to blame when the women aren't. Humans are.

And my own view on a perfect (edit: I'm yet to find perfection so this is just how I usually get to see and know the lady) woman, I first get attracted to the nice ground, then I go a bit south and see some mountains and get to the other side of the globe and see some other firm mountains........then I get into the core. If it's too hot, I'll get out and leave the planet.
(Yes, with core I meant personality...not that other thing.)

deftonekid

Quote from: 4th Eye on Apr 22, 2006, 06:33 AM
And my own view on a perfect (edit: I'm yet to find perfection so this is just how I usually get to see and know the lady) woman, I first get attracted to the nice ground, then I go a bit south and see some mountains and get to the other side of the globe and see some other firm mountains........then I get into the core. If it's too hot, I'll get out and leave the planet.
(Yes, with core I meant personality...not that other thing.)

haha cool!

lithium royalty

say kid, where'd you get your sig pic man?