deftonekid

Far away

emotivelotion

if you were girl + coconuts, hell yeah!

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on May 21, 2006, 08:54 PM
Quote from: deftonekid on May 21, 2006, 07:05 PM
look my big eyes.

Haha, nice one dude! How's life treating you man? I've been away from this thing for 3 days, shit loads goes by and I'm like WTF?!?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Far away

I bet he can see any girls panties with that Tool "tool".
Tell the truth kid..

X-RAY VISION!

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 22, 2006, 01:53 PM
Haha, nice one dude! How's life treating you man? I've been away from this thing for 3 days, shit loads goes by and I'm like WTF?!?
I'm good dude, the next 2 months are going to be like hell cuz its the end of my semester so i have to do a lot of things, so maybe i'll be away from here for a while, and also the worldcup is about to start so im gonna be very busy haha.
what about you? how have u been?

Quote from: Far away on May 22, 2006, 07:06 PM
I bet he can see any girls panties with that Tool "tool".
Tell the truth kid..

X-RAY VISION!
my Tool tool is the best x-ray shit haha so now i want to go to Brazil and use it with some hot girls there. ;D

Far away

Quote from: deftonekid on May 22, 2006, 11:21 PM
my Tool tool is the best x-ray shit haha so now i want to go to Brazil and use it with some hot girls there. ;D

You're my hero! 8)

deftonekid

Quote from: Far away on May 23, 2006, 04:28 AM
You're my hero! 8)

;D 8)

You're my first brazilian hero and the second is ronaldhino :)

Far away

heheh he is the man!

deftonekid

emotivelotion

yo!

tu andas por aca dias pares o nones :P ;D?

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on May 22, 2006, 11:21 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on May 22, 2006, 01:53 PM
I'm good dude, the next 2 months are going to be like hell cuz its the end of my semester so i have to do a lot of things, so maybe i'll be away from here for a while, and also the worldcup is about to start so im gonna be very busy haha.
what about you? how have u been?

I know what you mean dude, it was like that for me over the last month or two, what with all these fucking projects and that, thank god they're all done! Now it's just the wait to see how I did! And the hunt for a job to fund my excessive holiday boozing and partying heh! Getting real excited now, just two weeks tomorrow until Deftones, then Tool three days after! So I'm pretty sorted for a month, then all these changes are gonna take place haha! Oh aye, the world cup, of course! Mexico have got a no bad group though to tell the truth, apart from Portugal!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on May 24, 2006, 07:08 AM
yo!

tu andas por aca dias pares o nones :P ;D?
los que se puedan haha ;D

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 24, 2006, 05:16 PM
I know what you mean dude, it was like that for me over the last month or two, what with all these fucking projects and that, thank god they're all done! Now it's just the wait to see how I did! And the hunt for a job to fund my excessive holiday boozing and partying heh! Getting real excited now, just two weeks tomorrow until Deftones, then Tool three days after! So I'm pretty sorted for a month, then all these changes are gonna take place haha! Oh aye, the world cup, of course! Mexico have got a no bad group though to tell the truth, apart from Portugal!

oh you lucky bastard, tones & tool in the same week that's insane dude. tool dont even consider us to make a tour but i'll wait them 'til death. enjoy them and bring us a lot of pics, ok. yeah i think portugal is gonnna be tuff but so as iran, they can surprise us. but we'll see.

emotivelotion

jelipes pascuas!

joined to da happy b.day mood

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on May 26, 2006, 01:05 AM
jelipes pascuas!

joined to da happy b.day mood
jaja crazy mofo 8).

thx same 4 u homie!

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on May 24, 2006, 10:25 PM

oh you lucky bastard, tones & tool in the same week that's insane dude. tool dont even consider us to make a tour but i'll wait them 'til death. enjoy them and bring us a lot of pics, ok. yeah i think portugal is gonnna be tuff but so as iran, they can surprise us. but we'll see.

Yeah I've had it pretty lucky this year for gigs, it's not normally as good as this! I'll try my best to get good pics, but my camera is really shitty so they might not turn out great! Once I get in I'm going right to the front, and there's no fucking way I'm moving haha! I'll send my bro or my friend Laura for the pints (not too many though, dont want to start bursting for a piss)!

So who would you say, apart from Mexico, you're rooting for in the cup? Myself, it's  always the usual suspects such as Brazil and Argentina

emotivelotion

morning ;D

aournd 11 tinfed's tracks are waiting for your love hahaha

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on May 26, 2006, 12:55 PM
So who would you say, apart from Mexico, you're rooting for in the cup? Myself, it's  always the usual suspects such as Brazil and Argentina

Brazil, Italy & Argentina. I think is gonna be hard to defeat Brazil ut we'll see, maybe Trinidad & Tobago give us a big surprise haha.

Quote from: emotivelotion on May 26, 2006, 09:43 PM
morning ;D

aournd 11 tinfed's tracks are waiting for your love hahaha

ohhh cool, udabigshit! ;D

Frankz0r

Quote from: deftonekid on May 26, 2006, 09:45 PM

Brazil, Italy & Argentina. I think is gonna be hard to defeat Brazil ut we'll see, maybe Trinidad & Tobago give us a big surprise haha.

haha Trinidad & Tobago, yeah right... it could be so scary man!

just two weeks tomorrow until Deftones, then Tool three days after!

:o u're so lucky  :'( do u know that?! haha... have fun man, for me  ;D

Chrisbo

I will have fun, as soon as I get in, I'm going to the front, no pics, bro lost my camera, therefore I can just let loose the demon inside of me haha! And I'm going to drink Jack or Jim Beam and coke, so I'm not totally bursting for a piss haha!

And yeah as for the cup, we could be surprised ya know! It's happened before, when Greece won Euro 2004!