Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ deftonekid

Started by Chrisbo, Apr 03, 2006, 02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingCrimson

whats up deftonekid? howsit been lately man??

deftonekid

wasup buddy? i've been doin some school work, and chill u know how i am ;D 8)

what about you?

emotivelotion

sup mr. clinton?

studying very hard, i guess 8)

KingCrimson

Quote from: deftonekid on Jun 02, 2006, 04:31 PM
wasup buddy? i've been doin some school work, and chill u know how i am ;D 8)

what about you?

yea good bro. had a hard week wit classes and assignments. so im lovin every minute of my weekend!! chillin 8)

emotivelotion

hey man, how's going?,

amonos al tokin!!!

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on Jun 02, 2006, 06:25 PM
sup mr. clinton?

studying very hard, i guess 8)

ur right! :D

Quote from: KingCrimson on Jun 03, 2006, 04:27 AM
yea good bro. had a hard week wit classes and assignments. so im lovin every minute of my weekend!! chillin 8)

yeah school has been hard lately but what can we do?
so cheers and chill all the mothafucka weekend dude!

Chrisbo

I'm chilling today, saturday, but partying on the sunday! I remember a few years ago it used to be the opposite way round, sunday was the boring and quiet do-nothing kinda day! I guess it's the cheap alcohol on a Sunday deals you get here heh!

I've finally finished all I need to do for Uni now, so I'm on my holiday now, 4 months of chilling and working for some money heh!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 04:57 PM
I'm chilling today, saturday, but partying on the sunday! I remember a few years ago it used to be the opposite way round, sunday was the boring and quiet do-nothing kinda day! I guess it's the cheap alcohol on a Sunday deals you get here heh!
for me sunday still is the boring and quiet do-nothing kinda day! :(

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 04:57 PM
I've finally finished all I need to do for Uni now, so I'm on my holiday now, 4 months of chilling and working for some money heh!
Congrat Chrisbro and like i said 2 KC: cheers and chill all the mothafucka 4 months dude!

Chrisbo

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Im going to go 2 a bar w/my uni friends this night so cheers!!!

Beer!!!! ;D

Chrisbo

YAY! BEER! I've got half a crate of Kronenbourg bottles lying through in the kitchen, along with a bottle of Jack hehe! Saving them for when I have no money left to pay on a night out haha!

Frankz0r

Quote from: deftonekid on Jun 03, 2006, 05:14 PM
Im going to go 2 a bar w/my uni friends this night so cheers!!!

Beer!!!! ;D

I think I'm gonna do the same tonight!

but maybe we won't have money, so Rum is gonna kickass tonight  ;D

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 05:20 PM
YAY! BEER! I've got half a crate of Kronenbourg bottles lying through in the kitchen, along with a bottle of Jack hehe! Saving them for when I have no money left to pay on a night out haha!

haha yeah, ur a smart guy.

Quote from: Frankz0r on Jun 03, 2006, 05:22 PM
I think I'm gonna do the same tonight!

but maybe we won't have money, so Rum is gonna kickass tonight  ;D

yeah im broke 2 thats why im gonna drink beer haha.

cheers 4 kidtones, 4 the old ones and 4 the new ones!

KingCrimson

Quote from: Chrisbo on Jun 03, 2006, 05:20 PM

had a few single barrel jacks last night, lotsa ice, mostly jack, wee bita coke. leave it for 10 mins and ur away. quality whiskey.

as it should be at $90 a bottle

Chrisbo

Haha nice! I could never afford a single barrel here, it's like 45 quid! I think I'll stick to my regular 17 quid bottle haha! Even though the quality comparison is pretty vast!

emotivelotion

hey this week da skool beings a bitch, rite?,  hope you're back asap ;D kidtones begin to miss ya mofo!

deftonekid

I'm back mofos!!! yeah the school is bitchin me but its ok, I saw its good to leave the board once in a while, theres a lot of cool stuff out there haha.

the funny thing is that while i was gone i've been smited a lot... :)

emotivelotion

all we have, but theres a god  ;D who doesnt give a fuck, but well...

deftonekid

Quote from: emotivelotion on Jun 06, 2006, 09:24 PM
all we have, but theres a god  ;D who doesnt give a fuck, but well...

haha yeah ur rite homie!

Chrisbo

Quote from: deftonekid on Jun 06, 2006, 09:13 PM
I'm back mofos!!! yeah the school is bitchin me but its ok, I saw its good to leave the board once in a while, theres a lot of cool stuff out there haha.

the funny thing is that while i was gone i've been smited a lot... :)

Hey man, nice to see yo back! And same here, but like I said elsewhere, people got to get their kicks somewhere! Even if the method is lame haha! ;D