Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ deftonekid

Started by Chrisbo, Apr 03, 2006, 05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Im gonna send you a new pair of grey chinos in the mail.

deftonekid

Quote from: DeftonesATF27 on Apr 17, 2006, 11:09 AM
Im gonna send you a new pair of grey chinos in the mail.

really?

how cool is that? sooo coool...

thx dude but i already have grey ones, to be honest i love dickies i have the browns, khakis, greys, blues, blacks... well not the khakis anymore...
so i can accept some khakis haha

Chrisbo

Kid you know your fashion! Think I'll get me some Dickies or something when I get my money, kinda sick and tired of jeans at the moment. ATF I'll take the grey chinos man!

And what's this? We forming a crew?

Cool!  8)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 18, 2006, 04:32 PM
Kid you know your fashion! Think I'll get me some Dickies or something when I get my money, kinda sick and tired of jeans at the moment. ATF I'll take the grey chinos man!

And what's this? We forming a crew?

Cool!  8)

yeah so cool!! we should name our crew "tones threats" haha, so original...

Breach Unborn

deftoneskid....do you have any relation to the old deftoneskid? she was cool/pretty/great artist

vadimo

me like deftonekid, he is nice dude! I wonder are u really a kid?

Chrisbo

As I type this he is the same age as his karma!  ;)

"Tone Threats" - hmmm, doesnt have as good a ring as Def-threats does it. Haha, if we're keeping the threats aspect, how about "Threatening Tones"? Nah, has to be something more original...

Oh yeah, and I properly remember the other deftoneskid now, she was a really really good artist! I remember one picture she did clearly, a big one of a face (was it hers or her friends?) with the mouth open. The colour was really rich if I remember clearly

EDIT: Hang on, I was sad enough to go looking for the pic, hehe!

Quote from: deftoneskid144 on Apr 21, 2005, 04:36 AM

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

lithium royalty

lmao, tone threats?

come on now.. it's like starting Bad Habitz..

Chrisbo

Haha, no dude, the creativity wasnt there, but dont worry one of these days or nights or mornings, we'll fill ourselves with Vodka and Red Bull, and we'll make a name that comes out sounding royal trumps! Heh, there's a name there!

DeftonesATF27

The Sweet And Ruthless Def Crew Bitches

Chrisbo

Hmmm, that's a bit too long, if we do form a group, it has to be something short and sweet, and it has to be classy! Like it has to have 'Royal' or something in it. Wait I'll think of something, in my sore-throat-blessed-state! Lets all keep our options open right?

Also, ATF, I noticed your girl has deleted her account, she get bored?

deftonekid

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Apr 20, 2006, 08:15 AM
deftoneskid....do you have any relation to the old deftoneskid? she was cool/pretty/great artist
no but im cool and great artist too haha

Quote from: vadimo on Apr 20, 2006, 12:09 PM
me like deftonekid, he is nice dude! I wonder are u really a kid?
thx dude and im not a kid anymore
Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 20, 2006, 05:31 PM
As I type this he is the same age as his karma!  ;)

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 20, 2006, 05:46 PM
Haha, no dude, the creativity wasnt there, but dont worry one of these days or nights or mornings, we'll fill ourselves with Vodka and Red Bull, and we'll make a name that comes out sounding royal trumps! Heh, there's a name there!

haha yeah we need some vodka ;D

deftonekid

just cuz is my thread! hahaha

having fun with a friends

big pimpin'

devilinside

Well,I haven't been here long,but you have been cool to me so far. And anyone that likes vodka is a friend of mine!  ;D

KingCrimson

Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 25, 2006, 04:18 AM

big pimpin'

hahah nice man, nice.

lithium royalty

te pareces a la rita guey!

Far away

big pimpin'

UDAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrisbo

big pimpin'

Yup you certainly do have the big pimp pose going on there haha! ;)

deftonekid

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 25, 2006, 05:54 AM
Well,I haven't been here long,but you have been cool to me so far. And anyone that likes vodka is a friend of mine!  ;D

haha yeah

crap now i want vodka w/punch fruit gatorade!!!

devilinside

Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 26, 2006, 01:56 AM

haha yeah

crap now i want vodka w/punch fruit gatorade!!!

Never tried gatorade,will have to do that. I alway's use cranberry juice.