Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bands I love

Started by rxqueen, Apr 10, 2006, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caLa

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 10, 2006, 11:32 AM
That's so unbelievably fucked up. You should be ashamed of yourself, seriously. You Fail Me would kick the shit out of you using only words you arrogant Ron Weasley lookalike.

Haha, you didn't get even one word of that post, did you? I'm not one tad bit looking like this moron, so fuck it.

Assassin

Azwethinkweiz

It seems like Assasin is involved in every single conversation/thread on this board.

Assassin

Where did that come from?

Azwethinkweiz

i've just been observing.

Assassin

Hmmm ok. Well, perhaps you need to observe more closely in that case, because I'm not involved 'in every single conversation/thread on this board'.

black coffee

man, my list is the shit

rxqueen

Haha, yeh it is.

Assassin you should be careful with what you say about people you don't know. Honestly, wen man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal Fresse halten.

BigDave

deftones
converge
bjork
glassjaw
sigur ros
radiohead
NIN
nas
poison the well
shai hulud

Assassin

Quote from: rxqueen on Apr 10, 2006, 05:54 PM
Haha, yeh it is.

Assassin you should be careful with what you say about people you don't know. Honestly, wen man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal Fresse halten.

Well, I only half understand the German part, but I think I get what you're trying to say. And on that note, I would like to counter your point with one of my own. Tell your boyfriend not to make fun of people's disabilities or medical conditions. He deserved much, much worse than a Ron Weasley comparison (which does actually hold true to a certain extent) so he should consider himself lucky.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Thank you, but I think I can defend myself.

And on that note, I need not defend myself, his post alone proves to everyone how incredibly moronic he is.

Assassin

I know as well as anyone who has had any form of interaction with you, that you are more than capable of defending yourself. However, I don't like to stand back and say nothing when someone makes a comment such as that made by caLa. Even if he had said it about my worst enemy, I would still have reacted the same way, because it's simply a disgusting thing to do, whether on a message board or in real life. Apologies if my intervention offended you, or served to imply that I thought your ability to defend yourself was inadequate. I was merely standing up for my beliefs.

I fully agree with your last comment.

rxqueen

Quote from: Assassin on Apr 10, 2006, 06:43 PM
Haha, yeh it is.

Well, I only half understand the German part, but I think I get what you're trying to say. And on that note, I would like to counter your point with one of my own. Tell your boyfriend not to make fun of people's disabilities or medical conditions. He deserved much, much worse than a Ron Weasley comparison (which does actually hold true to a certain extent) so he should consider himself lucky.

If you'd wash your eyes you'd

1. see, that I already said, that I told Dan the post wasn't ok (although it was meant satirical.. another point, Dan is the last person to be nonsensitive, you all have no idea, so don't even dare to judge him!)
2. see that there's 0 alikeness between Dan and this dude (oh yeah, I've seen him in real, no joke)

fireflyry

I like cheese on toast.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

deftonekid

hey is this the Bands I love thread? ???

Assassin

Quote from: rxqueen on Apr 10, 2006, 08:33 PM
Quote from: Assassin on Apr 10, 2006, 06:43 PM
Haha, yeh it is.

If you'd wash your eyes you'd

1. see, that I already said, that I told Dan the post wasn't ok (although it was meant satirical.. another point, Dan is the last person to be nonsensitive, you all have no idea, so don't even dare to judge him!)
2. see that there's 0 alikeness between Dan and this dude (oh yeah, I've seen him in real, no joke)

When you post insensitive tripe, you lose the right to expect people to think of you as sensitive. That's all I have to say about it. Back to the original topic.

raynor

i found rxqueens ID-pic

caLa

The thing is, you guys completely missunderstood my posting. It was in no way meant in an offensive way. It was all satirical. I'm an carer for the elderly and trust me. If I'd just say or think things like that caring for people with mad deseases every day I'd be very very fucked.

Peace.

deftonekid

raynor

hahaha, seconds after i posted that picture, i got smited!