Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Subliminal

Kingdom Hearts 2

Interesting so far, I hate the whole confusion part of the story like in all the FF series, Where you're just completely lost from the first half of the game!

Other than that i can't put it down!

Corleone

I can't wait for that new FF... I haven't played any RPG's since X.

Subliminal

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 14, 2006, 08:19 PM
I can't wait for that new FF... I haven't played any RPG's since X.

I play FF X-2 you'd be surprised at how kick arse the gameplay in that actually is. But that was a year or so back now! I want to get an XBox 360 so i can finally experience FF online, But yeah the new one is gonna be sweeeet.

IF you love the FF series then Kingdom Hearts is very similar, just straight on the action gameplay, Not strategey style.

Chrisbo

Gone back to the old school and playing Tomb Raider III. Easily the best one!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

hellview

mvp baseball 2005.

go phillies.

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

Subliminal

Quote from: Chrisbo on Oct 14, 2006, 09:41 PM

Damn, finally someone who agrees! alot of people say Tomb Raider 2, But 3 is so class, Especially with the bits in London and the leather catsuit :D Nothing can beat that!

I really thought Tomb Raider Legend kicked ass also, Way too short, But after all those bad games after 3, It was nice to be able to delve back into the Tomb Raider shit with new depth.

Uno

Quote from: Crazylegs on Oct 13, 2006, 04:32 PM
Saints Row, bitch!

its a badass game!!  i traveled 20miles to play that game at a friends hows...its very very good...i wish i had a xbox360

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Subliminal on Oct 15, 2006, 01:43 AM

Damn, finally someone who agrees! alot of people say Tomb Raider 2, But 3 is so class, Especially with the bits in London and the leather catsuit :D Nothing can beat that!

Yeah man, that's what I think too with everyone saying 2. It is good but nowhere near the class of 3.

3 just has a great atmosphere, and can be pretty creepy at times! London and Nevada are the best levels!

I havent played Legend yet, but yeah agree with what you say about The Last Revelation and Chronicles. They just completely lack the ace-ness of the first 3 games. Taking away the 'Home' option was a bad move haha!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Subliminal

Quote from: Chrisbo on Oct 15, 2006, 01:59 PM

Yeah man, that's what I think too with everyone saying 2. It is good but nowhere near the class of 3.

3 just has a great atmosphere, and can be pretty creepy at times! London and Nevada are the best levels!

Definetely! You have taste my friend! :D I think that was the Tomb Raider game i was most excited about, years back when i was a wee lad!

Kingdom Hearts 2 is kicking arse right now.

Mike21

I'm not playing anything right now.  But I wanna get Resident Evil 4 for my GameCube some time though.

Subliminal

Quote from: Mike21 on Oct 15, 2006, 06:19 PM
I'm not playing anything right now.  But I wanna get Resident Evil 4 for my GameCube some time though.

And why don't you have it already!?!!1 :D

Damn i wish i was you, you got all that to look forward to, Fuckin' great game i tell thee!

TheWatcher

Mike21

Quote from: Subliminal on Oct 15, 2006, 07:37 PM
Quote from: Mike21 on Oct 15, 2006, 06:19 PM

And why don't you have it already!?!!1 :D

Damn i wish i was you, you got all that to look forward to, Fuckin' great game i tell thee!

I could get it for my PS2 man, but the GC version is supposed to be better graphically.  I really need to get around to buying it, but it's so expensive second hand.  I may just get it for the PC when it comes out, but I hate sitting in front of my monitor playing games.

Mike21

Quote from: Subliminal on Oct 15, 2006, 02:01 PM

Definetely! You have taste my friend! :D I think that was the Tomb Raider game i was most excited about, years back when i was a wee lad!

Oh man, when the first Tomb Raider came out on the PS1, I remember being so scared of some bear on the first level that I took it back to the shop.  Hahaha.  I was such a lil bitch back in the day.  Never played a TR game since.

:D

Subliminal

Quote from: Mike21 on Oct 16, 2006, 09:39 AM
Quote from: Subliminal on Oct 15, 2006, 02:01 PM

Oh man, when the first Tomb Raider came out on the PS1, I remember being so scared of some bear on the first level that I took it back to the shop.  Hahaha.  I was such a lil bitch back in the day.  Never played a TR game since.

:D

lmfao that's class! Luckily you never got to the part with huuuuge T Rex you have to fight, That part was one of the most awesome things in gaming at that time. Easily.

And Resident Evil is still kick ass graphics wise on PS2, But i spose GameCube never really did have that many awesome games, So it's a nice addition to the GC collection.

Mike21

Haven't bought any games for my GC in a looong time, plus I want more of an excuse to use my Wave Bird that I bought a couple of weeks ago.  So I especially want it for the GC.

Zevaka

for the 3rd time...
silent hill 4: the room

Subliminal

Kingdom Hearts II Is still going. Which is awesome.

Heh who would of thought, Mickey Mouse kicks ass  8)

hydroponic82

scarface (ps2)
madden 07 (360)
street fighter II hyper fighting (360)
oblivion (360)
ncaa 07 (360)
Manhunt (xbox
spider man ( dreamcast)
shenmue II (dreamcast)