Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

Quote from: lithium on Dec 20, 2012, 11:53 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Dec 18, 2012, 01:08 AM
i recently started playing GTA IV again. i never completely beat the game, so i figured id go back, and finish it off.
Can't wait for V

yeah, gta v will be awesome.

i have been playing, NBA2k13

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Dath

Starcraft (1 and 2). The Zerg campaign in Brood War is brutal, I don't know how the guys in the pro scene do what they do.
Replaying Paper Mario 64, fun stuff.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Playing Tomb Raider Demo waiting for my Special Edition to arrive in 1 month :D

bright lights, big city

how's the demo? I think my next game is Bioshock Infinite, but Tomb Raider does look awesome.

Dead Space 3's demo kinda sucked, as did the new Metal Gear.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I just finished Hitman Absolution :D !
I hope there is a continuation because this was a fantastic game.Now Im ready for my Tomb Raider Special Edition to arrive :D

bright lights, big city

Agreed on both games dude. I loved Hitman, I'm even considering splurging on that HD Trilogy that just came out. Either that or I'm holding out hope that the new Aliens game is halfway decent.

The more I see and read on Tomb Raider, the more pumped I am. Looks great.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

I hear the new hitman was pretty bad. I guess it depends what your mindset is going into it. I just got Metro 2033 myself, almost done reading the book, so i thought i'd give it a go.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Looks like Im gonna be trying for the first time Splinter Cell Blacklist because looks pretty fucking good.I know there are other games but this would be my first one exactly like Hitman :P

bright lights, big city

You really should try Conviction, especially if you have a friend to play it with. It's probably super cheap nowadays. Single player was a blast, and with the co-op campaign it was so much fun marking and executing and strategizing with a buddy.

Can't wait for Blacklist.
DERP

Crazylegs

i second that. Loved conviction!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Tomb Raider (2013)

I dont know why the hate,perhaps not a lot tits? LOL Anyway the games is fucking great!
Nice buy as always and the action figure looks great :D

bright lights, big city

yeah dude, this game is phenominal. exactly what i was looking for until bioshock comes out at the end of the month.
DERP

ignore the fashion

Jacob

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Mar 08, 2013, 06:39 AM
Tomb Raider (2013)

I dont know why the hate,perhaps not a lot tits? LOL Anyway the games is fucking great!
Nice buy as always and the action figure looks great :D

Man, I loved Tomb Raider. I never played any of the other games, didn't interest me. I always thought Lara Croft was a ridiculous character and the gameplay wasn't my thing. But this new game... oh man, it's so much fun. Sucks that I could easily finish it on 100% on the hardest difficulty right away though, no reason to play it again. I hate when games have no replayability.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Deadradio

deftones47

Been re-enjoying SSBM lately.

bright lights, big city

been digging through my backlog. Finally finished: Portal 2, Skyrim, Rayman Origins, Crysis.
DERP

deftoolsys07

Just finished Tomb Raider. I thought it was too short and the puzzles were way too easy. Not to mention if you even got stuck you could press a button that would show you what you could interact with, etc... Other than that I thought it was great. I wish they would bring the game back to Egypt or something or make it a little more mystical like the originals. Not this high-tech shit...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftones47

Modern Warfare 3!

Also about to play MGS4!