Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Dino Crisis 3 for Xbox.  Just like the old ones for the PS but in space.  I'm about to start the Resident Evil series over again, one at a time.  Gonna go like this:

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil (play the original on PS and then the GameCube remake)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Outbreak
Resident Evil Outbreak 2
Resident Evil Survivor
Resident Evil Nemesis
Resident Evil Dead Aim
Resident Evil 4

Fucking a.

Crazylegs

Street fighter II on 360 is fucking impossible. I have never beat the fourth guy on arcade.

XJohnnyX

Super Paper Mario/ GOW I / FEAR

law

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on May 24, 2007, 02:13 PM
Dino Crisis 3 for Xbox.  Just like the old ones for the PS but in space.  I'm about to start the Resident Evil series over again, one at a time.  Gonna go like this:

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil (play the original on PS and then the GameCube remake)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Outbreak
Resident Evil Outbreak 2
Resident Evil Survivor
Resident Evil Nemesis
Resident Evil Dead Aim
Resident Evil 4

Fucking a.

Zero was cool, the outbreak one's are filler compared to RE4 and such though ;)

Crazylegs

I started playing "rome total war" again today. Tis' a quality game indeed.

law

rxqueen

Yoshi's Island on Nintendo ds lite. Dan got it for my birthday. :D

ToneDef

Quote from: Law on May 27, 2007, 02:53 PM
CS:S, still :P.

You gotta be leet as fuck at that shit now man. I remember you pwning me a good few times and that was a good while ago now.

When my Macbook arrives (fucking £1200 odd cams out the bank account, ouch!) I can use this beast here as purely gaming and shit. HL2 and CS:S shall return to my life. I'ma spend about a year in servers where no fucker knows me though as it's gonna be incredibly embarassing getting back into CS, haha.

Mike21

Mike21

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 24, 2007, 07:15 PM
Street fighter II on 360 is fucking impossible. I have never beat the fourth guy on arcade.

I completed it on the highest difficulty.  Took me hours, and countless continues though.  It's a twat of a game to complete.

law

Quote from: ToneDef on May 28, 2007, 08:01 AM
Quote from: Law on May 27, 2007, 02:53 PM
CS:S, still :P.

You gotta be leet as fuck at that shit now man. I remember you pwning me a good few times and that was a good while ago now.

When my Macbook arrives (fucking £1200 odd cams out the bank account, ouch!) I can use this beast here as purely gaming and shit. HL2 and CS:S shall return to my life. I'ma spend about a year in servers where no fucker knows me though as it's gonna be incredibly embarassing getting back into CS, haha.

In between revising mate, it's the perfect remedy! I'm getting better and I've found a few reliable servers. However, when I move house I need to get a new laptop so I think I'm gonna be out for a few months :(. let me know when you're sorted dude :)

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Black Elvis

Knockout Kings 3, Me, The Black Elvis with a Blonde Pompadour, tan, 5'11, 147, WelterWeight, 20-0, 20 knockouts.
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 15, 2007, 10:57 PM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

marty

Mike21

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Just beat Spiderman 3.

Wasn't as good as Spiderman 2.

Subliminal

*is tempted to strangle Mike*

Just Cause for easy achievements and.. yeah i agree with you YouFailMe it was quite shit i thought. The potential is there too for all to see but they never used the momentum of it.

black coffee

black coffee

you say it. it's old, but still an excellent game. did you ever play Invisible War? I don't know if it's any good