Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 21, 2006, 12:56 PM
Ninja Gaiden Black

one of the hardest games ever made.

Haha indeed. I hate the new Ninja Gaiden games with a passion, but I love em as well.

I arent playing anything right now, my gf is humping my 360 for sweet Oblivion love.

Jacob

I only remember playing the original vaguely but I remember that it was pretty damn hard too.

it's come to that point where I get so fucking annoyed I just throw the controller to the side and turn off the tv every 20 minutes or so. a couple days ago I thought I had finally got the hand of the game since I didn't have any problems killing the ordinary ninja enemies and climbing around on walls etc. but then I realized it was still early on in the game and the real tough parts were still to come.

fucking piece of crap. it's as close I'll ever get to being a ninja for real though, so I'm sticking with it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Moz La Punk

Yeah Im a real ninja as well.

BTW Im playing with that guy from Ninja Gaiden today as well, only in DOA4 :p

cyppe101

Mei

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Aug 21, 2006, 01:17 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Aug 21, 2006, 12:56 PM
Ninja Gaiden Black

one of the hardest games ever made.

Haha indeed. I hate the new Ninja Gaiden games with a passion, but I love em as well.

Truer words have never been spoken... I love that game but I hate it for being so fucking hard. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 right now... and honestly I hate it.
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Jacob

fireflyry

Oblivion.

I'm a vampire and it licks balls.

Grrrrrr.

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 21, 2006, 01:21 PM
fucking piece of crap. it's as close I'll ever get to being a ninja for real though, so I'm sticking with it.

Did you ever play Tenchu?Great game.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Jacob

fireflyry

Dude.

Its was a classic PSOne game in which you played one of two ninjas.It was a stealth game mainly in which the idea was to sneak up on enemies and stealth kill them rather than all out hack and slash and part 3 came out on the PS2 and rocked my world for 6 months.

It got average ratings but was an aquired taste and is well worth a look if your into games of that theme.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/471040.asp?q=tenchu

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Jacob

cool, I still use my PSOne a lot so I'll check it out. I was a bit disappointed in Ninja Gaiden for the fact that you don't sneak around like a real ninja. it's still cool though, but I prefer the assassin style gameplay. Hitman 2 rawks.

Mei

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 22, 2006, 06:19 AM
see any resemblance? ;)

A bit.. and Tenchu was an amazing game.

Jacob

ok, I can't keep the secret anymore. they based the character Ryu on me.

Mei

You must be sexy fine then. Ryu is HAWT. Although not as sexy as Samanosuke from Onimusha  ;)

Jacob

well, what can I say... I'm sexier and more ninja than Ryu will ever be, considering I'm FO REAL and he's just an animated copy of me.

Mei

Do you go around ninja kicking people all day?

Jacob

no, that is not the true way of the ninja. I keep my real identity hidden to the world. but at night I sneak out throug my window, run alongside the wall up on the roof and from there keep watch over the entire city. wherever evil rears its head I will see it and give it a good whooping.

Mei

Jacob

Moz La Punk

Uno

at the moment im stuck in Tokyo Extreme Racer Drift....Ps2.....

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.