Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Ghost Recon for 360

Counter Strike:Source PC - Still pwning n00bs daily.

fireflyry

Guild Wars and it's got me by the balls.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Final fantasy VIII (disc 3) and Silent Hill 2
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

BlitzkidMC

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

DefGuy

re-living the good times, The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time and Megaman X

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Maximum Bob

Old school vice city on the ps2 and some mortal kombat deception and i got my 360 with no reefer but i still got the 360 and call of duty 2 and madden 07 which i bought using money i need to use to eat.

Mike21

DakkoN

Picking up my NBA 2K7 for 360 today, and I have a feeling that it's going to consume my life.  I can't stop playing the demo.

neurotic

...never trust the obvious...

Subliminal

GTA San Andreas - Gone back to it again, the game gets addictive.

Unreal Tournament 2004 - Still one of the best online multiplayer team wars. Love it.

Just completed Devil May Cry 3, Metal Gear Solid 3 and waiting to buy Kingdom Hearts 2.

Uno

grand theft auto 3!

going back in time,...good old times...

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

oldgentlovecraft

Manhunt.  The shit made me sick the first time I played and I still love popping eyeballs with glass shards to this day.

Corleone

I played nhl07 for 360 yesterday and I was blown away, now I want a 360!!
:(

hydroponic82

oblivion
ncaa07
madden07
saints row
and im gonna buy a original xbox this tuesday for

Jacob

I'm mostly playing with myself these days.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Mike21

minerva

Ghost Recon - 360

San Andreas - PS2

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - Gamecube
black*label13

Jacob

after two days of frustration and nearly beating the crap out of my computer I finally got System Shock 2 to work again. so I'm playing that for hours straight now.

I'm thinking of dusting off one of my old computers and install Win 98 on it so I can use it to play all these old games that have problems running in Win XP. there are so many old games that are just too good to be forgotten.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

oldgentlovecraft