Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Finally bought a Grand Theft Auto.  San Andreas!  I like to activate the pedestrians attack cheat code and then try to survive.  That shit is crazy.

Mike21

Haaaww, shit dude.  You're only just playing it now?  Man, you have missed out, that game is good shit.  Overrated, but still good shit.

Anyways, I'm playing through Resident Evil 4 on the GameCube again. 

DefGuy

the legend of zelda: the wind waker

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Subliminal

Smackdown 2007 and Gears of War for my 360  ;D

Mike21

Pfft, you have Smackdown for the 360 now?  Why have you not yet added me for a game??  I wanna kick your ass with Kurt Angle. :p

Subliminal

Haha i'll add your GamerTag tonight, I'm Subl1minal!

when you're online, expect a random match invite from me ;)

Mike21

Oooh, you bitch. :p Watch me whack the ref, steal a chair, and whack you with it while the ref is out cold.  Was my fave tactic during season mode where I became the champion. :p

Subliminal

Quote from: Mike21 on Nov 27, 2006, 08:44 PM
Oooh, you bitch. :p Watch me whack the ref, steal a chair, and whack you with it while the ref is out cold.  Was my fave tactic during season mode where I became the champion. :p

Ahh and you're in england, so no lag :D

Your tactic won't work with me bud ;)

Mike21

DakkoN

FFXII, Beat Yiazmat about a week and a half ago.  Beat Omega Mark XII last night.  They nerfed him all to hell in the US version, sooo easy and quick...

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

lithium royalty

getting a 250 dollar gift card for walmart as a xmas bonus from the employer..

dunno if i should go for the wii or the 360..

shit, i may just buy a shit load of dickie shorts and tube sox ;)

deftoolsys07

i would go for the dickies and socks, there will be a new wave of next gen consoles in a few years anyway... but i would get a 360... some of the graphics i've seen from the wii aren't all too impressive. i'd wait to get a console like the wii because surely within the next couple of years there will be a new console or some shit that has a controller like the wii but will have graphics and titles that are found on xbox platforms and shit.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Saturday Night Whiskey

Pro Evolution soccer 6
Fifa 07

both are great

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 22, 2007, 12:00 AM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

cyppe101

hydroponic82

Subliminal

Call of Duty 3
Smackdown!
and Gears of War (although im slightly bored with it, played it too much online)

Drakesmoke1

Just got Just Cause, traded in CoD3 for it (which IMO wasn't a patch on CoD2 unfortunately). Bit limited, but it's got beautiful graphics for the scenery, especially on the skydive...

Anyone played DefCon on the PC? You can download the demo for free. Thermonuclear war! We should definitely get an SL apocalypse going on.
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

Crazylegs

cyppe101

Quote from: Crazylegs on Dec 11, 2006, 11:17 PM
Splinter Cell: Double anal
Outch!

Haven't even finished Chaos Theory yet.. fuck