Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Rule of Rose, some weird Silent Hill type game where a secret society of little girls live alone in an orphanage and do really cruel, horrible things.  It's like Lord of the Flies, but even darker.  Within the first five minutes you see two girls with paper sacks over their heads beating a bloody burlap sack with sticks.  My kind of game.

White Pwny

Yeah... I'm still stuck on Wii Sports.   It is sooo addicting.  I swear to you that if I don't lose 20 lbs from this workout I'm getting everyday.  I'll cry.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Hidalgo

wii sports is sweeping the nation. seriously, that it is badass

Subliminal

clayfox

Playing all three Gothic Games right now.The frist one is done, so now i'm in part two.
And maybe someday i will play part three ::)

Moz La Punk

Playing Wii Sports, F.E.A.R (PC), World of Warcraft, Dreamfall, Zelda, Wario Ware and Tetris DS. My Xbox 360 I only use for DVDs these days, I find the games on offer not really exciting.

Jacob

how's WoW working out for you? any fun?

and what Dreamfall are you playing, the first or second? I played the second for a while but lost interest quite soon. it's really pretty and story seems cool, but it just happens too little for my liking.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Moz La Punk

The second one. Yeah I like it, it's not really exciting gameplay but its kinda like a laid back book... so its OK for me.

WoW... well, lets just say I think its difficult to get into. And I mean, god I have played some games in my life. I haven't been hooked as of yet, I can tell you that much.

Moz La Punk

I forgot to mention: Im actually mostly playing retro games on the Wii, which you can download. Super Mario Bros and World, Zelda, Sonic, Gunstar Heroes, Kirby... bliss.

Mike21

Some shit hot games on that list man.

When I get a Wii, I'll be going straight for Zelda a Link to the past, and Super Mario World.  Wouldn't mind Mario Bros 3 either. 

ToneDef

F.E.A.R.. Mainly multiplayer but easing myself through the campaign aswell.. although the scenery is bland as F.U.CK and very repetitive. That little bitch is spooking me aswell.

Crazylegs

Oblivion
G.R.A.W.
Call of duty 3
Fifa 07

KoRnudo

Wario Smoth moves, I have the higest records (y no es joda)

Jacob

I started playing Oblivion again. but damn, it's not as pretty as I remembered it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

I just started playing Oblivion again too!   I was left a house last night.  Frostcraig Spire... sp?!   Its a tower... with moons and stars..   I LOVE IT!!!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

oldgentlovecraft

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

oldgentlovecraft

Oh and Doom 3 is awesome, but even more so since they have the original games on the collector's addition

cyppe101

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 14, 2007, 03:57 PM
Oh and Doom 3 is awesome, but even more so since they have the original games on the collector's addition

Yeah, I've played the originals much more than the Doom3... Classical and oh so playable.

Hidalgo

ToneDef

Quote from: aenemic on Mar 07, 2007, 06:23 PM
I started playing Oblivion again. but damn, it's not as pretty as I remembered it.

Noooooooo

Even now I still hate Bethesda for fucking up Oblivion. Every now and again I'll feel like playing an RPG so I look over at my copy of Oblivion just sitting there..... And then remember that Morrowind pisses all over it from every direction and it's just not worth my time. #1 on my shitlist is that your enemies level with you.. Just fucking outrageous. Plus it's all trees trees trees.

If the next Elder Scrolls game has the visual quality of (at least) Oblivion but the mechanics and feel of Morrowind then I'll have a heart attack.

EDIT: Oh, and I've come back to Kameo to finally complete.. F.E.AR to get the rest of the achievements at some point and then probably Splinter Cell: Double Anal to try and get into properly.