Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidalgo

ToneDef

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 22, 2007, 11:51 PM
Alright, it wasn't that nerdy before but now...

Anyway, the only system I really have for playing games is an old busted up Xbox that barely even runs these days. That's why I pretty much only play KOTOR. I have a PS2 that was my dad's but I have only 4 games for it.

Buy an Xbox 360, nukka.

Crazylegs

ToneDef

The sooner they legalise marriage between an Xbox 360 and a human the better.

Crazylegs

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Dude, I would so have a 360 if I could afford it. I don't have a job and my parents are poor.

clayfox

playing Final Fantasy 12 right now but i also play S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
can't choose wich game i should give more time

Corleone

Sam

I need to know how to do that...play games for other systems on my 360.  Castlevania SOTN is one of my favorite games too.

ToneDef

So the black 360 rumours are true? Motherfucker. It looks so sexy too. I might have to get one and have an interracial M/360/360.

Corleone

Quote from: Sam on Mar 26, 2007, 03:14 AM
I need to know how to do that...play games for other systems on my 360.  Castlevania SOTN is one of my favorite games too.

I just down
Quote from: Sam on Mar 26, 2007, 03:14 AM

I got it from XBLA, it's available for download. I also grabbed MK3, that game is great fun online.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Crazylegs

good choice yo.

Oblivion, shivering isles

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

Alvar

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 29, 2007, 09:56 PM
good choice yo.

Oblivion, shivering isles

same here. great game.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Drakesmoke1

Crackdown. And may I say it's the most fun I've had on the 360 or any console in AGES. It kinda looks poor graphically when you see screenshots and all, what with the cell-shading style, but when you see it moving in HD, my god it's so detailed and beautiful.
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

Corleone

Quote from: Drakesmoke1 on Apr 08, 2007, 01:47 PM
Crackdown. And may I say it's the most fun I've had on the 360 or any console in AGES. It kinda looks poor graphically when you see screenshots and all, what with the cell-shading style, but when you see it moving in HD, my god it's so detailed and beautiful.

I'm playing this right too, I'm glad I only rented it though cause its alot like GTA and I've played that game to death.

Crazylegs

Guitar hero 2 on my 360. Loads of fun.