Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Silverfall - yet another Diablo clone. this one is really cool though. the graphics look like a cartoon.

downloading S.T.A.L.K.E.R. right now, looks like an awesome game.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ToneDef

My boss bought S.T.A.L.K.E.R the other day, took it home and found it wouldn't run on Vista.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Subliminal

Soon to be the HALO 3 BETA TEST WHOOO!

GRAW 2, Rainbow Six and Gears all in HD goodness.

Jacob

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 12, 2007, 09:27 AM
My boss bought S.T.A.L.K.E.R the other day, took it home and found it wouldn't run on Vista.

I don't think any games really do.

I'm not sure what I think of STALKER yet. the idea and setting are awesome, but it feels like the game is lacking in many areas.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Mike21

ToneDef

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I started playing San Adreas again two days ago and I'm already at Las Venturas.

I can't wait for the mission where you board the giant cargo plane and then parachute out. That and the one where you bust into the naval base and steal a Hydra. That's a tough mission. But very fun.

Christ, I need some new games.

cyppe101

Quote from: You Fail Me on Apr 13, 2007, 10:12 PM
I started playing San Adreas again two days ago and I'm already at Las Venturas.

I can't wait for the mission where you board the giant cargo plane and then parachute out. That and the one where you bust into the naval base and steal a Hydra. That's a tough mission. But very fun.

haha I did this not long ago.. New games please!

ToneDef

You need a 360.

Crazylegs

Wow, guitar hero gets frustrating sometimes. "The trooper" on hard is a bitch.

Crazylegs

[youtube=425,350]bh32xosPGlA&[/youtube]

nice shirt.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 14, 2007, 04:07 AM

You need a 360.

My moms planned on buying me one on Christmas...but I did something stupid...

...we're getting a Wii though!

black coffee

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I know that game. It was on fun-motion. It looks totally rad. I wish I had a decent computer.

oldgentlovecraft

Painkiller: Hell Wars for xbox.  It's like doom on crack.

ToneDef

Fireal1222

ive been playing medal of honor allied assault, its an older game, but i really love the medal of honor series

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Subliminal

GRAW 2

Although i'm getting kinda bored of my Xbox360 recently, Waiting on new games...