Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Started F.E.A.R again. Gonna bag me some more achievements.

White Pwny

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 31, 2007, 08:47 PM
Started F.E.A.R again. Gonna bag me some more achievements.

I hear ya on the achievements.  I am sick to death of TIger Woods 07'  but i want them achievements.   Over 20K now.. and workin on more.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

ToneDef

I have a low gamerscore.. I'm not too into it all but I like the idea of going back to a game to tick some more shit off the list. F.E.A.R is a stingy game with that shit though.

White Pwny

Quote from: ToneDef on Aug 01, 2007, 09:02 AM
I have a low gamerscore.. I'm not too into it all but I like the idea of going back to a game to tick some more shit off the list. F.E.A.R is a stingy game with that shit though.

I have played it.. I remember... I don't have all for that game.  And I'm ready to give up on Tiger Woods....   *sigh*

Yer not on my list anymore?  Did that happen on my end or yers?   

One day we need to play something together !  ;)   You name the game.. if I got it.. it's on!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

ToneDef

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 02, 2007, 12:06 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Aug 01, 2007, 09:02 AM

I have played it.. I remember... I don't have all for that game.  And I'm ready to give up on Tiger Woods....   *sigh*

Yer not on my list anymore?  Did that happen on my end or yers?   

One day we need to play something together !  ;)   You name the game.. if I got it.. it's on!

Nah I don't think I am, it may have been my end.. Maybe not. Every now and again I'll go through my 'friends' and delete those I don't play with or whatever.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Crazylegs

ToneDef

Fight Night Round 3 dominates the schedule at the moment.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I went back to KotOR2.

Playing KotOR and KotOR2 is very frustrating on the 360. It lags like a motherfucker for some reason.

Crazylegs

cool, i actually just installed kotor 2 on my computer again.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Sweet. Does the PC version have the ridiculously powerful lightsaber glitch?

Jacob

man, I'm gonna play KOTOR again.

never finished the sequel, but that game's just too damn buggy.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I know, I like it.

There are so fucking many exploitable glitches.

I've made a lightsaber that did 150-170 damage before.

defskull

After not playing for about 6 months I finally finished Twilight Princess.  I was disappointed with the last dungeon.

Jacob

Quote from: You Fail Me on Aug 08, 2007, 11:44 PM
I know, I like it.

There are so fucking many exploitable glitches.

I've made a lightsaber that did 150-170 damage before.

how the hell did you do that?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

QuoteMake A Super-Saber

Requirements:
-Multiple of a type of focusing crystal (10+)
-A party member (including yourslef) equipped with a lightsaber

1. SAVE. This will DELETE your crystals.
2. Click on the workbench and go into the lighsaber you want to power up.
3. Put the crystal you want to use in the bottom slot (it matters) and nothing in the top one.
4. Leave workbench and click on it and get back into the lightsaber you are using.
5. Go into the top focusing crystal slot and put in the same crystal as the one you put in the bottom slot (yes, it will let you).
6. Assemble the lightsaber, then re-enter it.
7. You will notice that ther is only one crystal in it, but it has the effects of both crystals. Remove the top crystal and put it in the bottom slot. Assemble the lightsaber and leave the workbench.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 as many times as you have spare crystals. Each time it you do it, it destroyes the bottom crystal, but the bonuses from that crystal are still given to the lightsaber. The bonueses stack with each time you do it.

Note:
-You can do this with the "Your Name" Crystal, but the attribute bonuses will not stack, but the damage ant attack bonueses will
-Do the "Duplicate Lightsaber" Glitch to get ininfite crystals
-Some crystals work better for this glitch than other. Some, like Opila, sometimes won't always have their effects stack when there are no crystals on the lightsaber. Others, like Barab Ore Ingot or Phond, will stack correctly, making a lightsaber that does 200 damage very possible.
-Changing the color crystal will "reset" your lightsaber, meaning that all of the glitched effects will be lost. This also means that you can't duplicate a glitched lightsaber.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/code/920194.html

I can't seem to find the duplicate lightsaber glitch though. I can't remember how to do it.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Ooh, here you go.

The dude that did this has a really odd voice. He sounds like he's...like 40 or something.

Dupe Lightsaber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krUxLGyT8oQ

This comes after you dupe the crystals you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkqjXR6VCX0

Corleone

bioshock demo
stranglehold demo
gears

woo

blondie

i'm playing with my hair right now.