Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 26, 2007, 03:13 AM
amazing. one of the best games on the 360 so far.

Bioshock.  Done.   I need a few more diaries... and I wanna see  alternative ending.  I have a few things to go back and do.. but fantastic game.  Love the ending after saving all little sisters.

Good game.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

cyppe101

Finished already? I'm getting it tomorrow, good to hear it was great.

cyppe101

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Jacob

started playing BioShock today. kickass game. I love the atmosphere, the storyline and the scariness. I just gotta get a little more comfortable with the fighting (I play on PC)... it's so damn dark and when 5 Splicers are charging you and you can barely see them things can get a bit... awkward.

remember how I asked if it's a lot like System Shock 2? well, it's a "spiritual" sequel to that game and it's indeed a lot like it. so I suggest anyone who enjoys BioShock check out System Shock 2. it's pretty old, not nearly as good looking as BioShock... but it's one of my alltime favorite games and the story and atmosphere are at least as good and scary. the gameplay is pretty much the same, only a little more RPG-inspired. you purchase upgrades for your character and can make him stronger, faster, more agile... and choose which type of weapon to be good with. check it out.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Skate demo (getting ready to be addicted to the full game)
Nintendogs

oldgentlovecraft

Silent Hill 2, best in the whole damn series

Fireal1222

im beginning to get back into madden again

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

White Pwny

I have been playing Tetris, Tiger Woods 08, Rapala Fishing TOurnament and Hexic 2 for the 360.

Kind of gay.. but Gamerscore is everything!!!   :P

Crazylegs

I bought myself a ds today. Currently playing final fantasy III. Also started playing shenmue 2 on the x-box again.

ToneDef

^^ Nice one. My Shenmue 2 was on DC so it wasn't dubbed in English. I'd like to get hold of an Xbox copy and play it again.

Jacob

ToneDef

Oh yeah, I went ahead and got Bioshock. It'll take me too long to complete other games so fuck it, why wait?

Jacob

Quote from: ToneDef on Sep 16, 2007, 01:22 PM
Oh yeah, I went ahead and got Bioshock. It'll take me too long to complete other games so fuck it, why wait?

cool, enjoy it. it's awesome. I gotta say though, after completing it I was kinda disappointed. like I said before, System Shock 2 is one of my all-time favorite games, and if you look past the nice surface of BioShock it's pretty much just a dumbed down version of that game.

ToneDef

Yeah I read up on it and shit. I been following it for a long time but didn't buy it on release. I've heard that the ending is a bit of a letdown from a few different sources. That's cool with me though because the game is really fucking amazing.

I can understand you leaning towards the previous title too. I've never played it, but so many game sequels get cummed all over when the original was just soo much better in my eyes. Oblivion following Morrowind is an example I use a lot. Really just a watered down version that looks better.

I'm enjoying this so far though. Living up to my expectations. I just have soo many things to cram into my days off work that it's hard to sit down and take in a game. It's more short little bursts that don't let me enjoy it properly.

White Pwny

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 16, 2007, 12:13 PM
AVP2

What species do you play.  Interested in a lil battle?   I play Predalien.   Lemme know.. maybe we can hook it up.

White Pwny

Jacob

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 17, 2007, 09:48 PM
AVP2

What species do you play.  Interested in a lil battle?   I play Predalien.   Lemme know.. maybe we can hook it up.

I can't play online since I don't have an original copy of the game, otherwise I'd be up for a game.

playing a marine is my favorite part of the single player campaign mainly because it's the scariest. but the predator's arsenal is so much cooler.

Jacob

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 18, 2007, 02:16 AM
Speaking of System Shock 2

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/1394-Zero-Punctuation-BioShock

;D

hahaha, that guy pretty much said what I said but in a less respectful way and with a few more swearwords.

he's right though, BioShock is a pretty game and it's cool and fun and all... but everything that's great about BioShock was already great in System Shock 2... although even better ;)

White Pwny

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 19, 2007, 02:23 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 17, 2007, 09:48 PM
AVP2

I can't play online since I don't have an original copy of the game, otherwise I'd be up for a game.

playing a marine is my favorite part of the single player campaign mainly because it's the scariest. but the predator's arsenal is so much cooler.

Purchase the game!  Its only like 10 bucks or something.... and then we duel!   My predalien vs.  yer marine or predator!   Cmon Jacob.  DO IT!