Necrocetaceanbeastiality

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Where's the "BJ" emoticon?

:o <-- his mouth isn't open wide enough.

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Corleone

its more challenging, people in halo just do this:    jump... grenade...shoot...repeat

this too...

cod4>halo3

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

No, shoot, jump, grenade, melee

Or melee, jump, shoot, grenade

And when you throw vehicles into the mix, everything gets fucked. Try taking on a warthog with three dudes in it. It's hard to even survive, but I have managed to kill all of them while on foot before, several times. It is a fun game when you play fun maps with fun vehicles and fun people and fun weapons. Gears is way more boring than Halo 3.

Jacob

been playing Gears of War at a friends place for a few nights now. fucking awesome game. we've only done the first chapter in co-op as we're mostly just playing on Xbox Live or against each other. but holy shit, that is a lot of fun. even though it's split screen and you see what the other guy's doing, the games can get really interesting.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Corleone

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 06, 2007, 08:11 AM
No, shoot, jump, grenade, melee

Or melee, jump, shoot, grenade

And when you throw vehicles into the mix, everything gets fucked. Try taking on a warthog with three dudes in it. It's hard to even survive, but I have managed to kill all of them while on foot before, several times. It is a fun game when you play fun maps with fun vehicles and fun people and fun weapons. Gears is way more boring than Halo 3.

Halo definately has more variety, but gears is more intense. If you don't stay alive you are out for the round, where in halo you can run around like an idiot cause you know you will respawn.

ToneDef

Yeah Halo is getting kinda old. It's fun but definitely missing something. It doesn't seem to involve enough skill as CS.Source for example. That'll always be my fuckin' MP game of choice. Shit sucked away a large chunk of my life.

goldpony

the last fps i played was wolfenstein 3d...when it was new
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

goldpony

i dont really enjoy them that much tho (i have actually tried out more recent ones, w3d was just the last one i actually played)
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

devilinside

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: ToneDef on Nov 06, 2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah Halo is getting kinda old. It's fun but definitely missing something. It doesn't seem to involve enough skill as CS.Source for example. That'll always be my fuckin' MP game of choice. Shit sucked away a large chunk of my life.

Oh CS will always be my FPS of choice too...but I need a computer for that.

White Pwny

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 07, 2007, 02:37 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Nov 06, 2007, 07:40 PM

Oh CS will always be my FPS of choice too...but I need a computer for that.

Don't you have a PC Hosh?   I have CS on this PC.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

White Pwny

I really, really wish someone had AVP for PC.   :-[
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

ill tell u what, u buy me the game then come to my house and install it. id be happy to play the game with u ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt