Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

ive been playing medal of honor allied assault. i have airborne but need a new video card to play. 4 some reason i think i posted this already

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

m3dic

Ahh Call Of duty 1, 2, GTA San Andreas.

www.breakdownconspiracy.co.nr

Corleone

i hope i get call of duty 4 sometime this year

:(

oldgentlovecraft

shine down unshy

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Is Mass Effect out yet?

Also, I been playing a lot of flash games. My Xbox isn't hooked up.

Crazylegs

that's a nay on mass effect. It's going to rock my boat though.

I got Assassins Creed today, haven't played it yet.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Do you know the release date?

Fuck it, I'll google that shit.

Jacob

I want to get a 360 only for Mass Effect. but then I'd have to get a TV as well... and with a monthly income of exactly zero that won't be easy.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Atomic

super smash bros. all the way!
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 16, 2007, 03:56 PM
I want to get a 360 only for Mass Effect. but then I'd have to get a TV as well... and with a monthly income of exactly zero that won't be easy.

I read the Wikipedia article on it last night and it sounds even more badass than I thought. I'm pumped.

Jacob

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Nov 16, 2007, 09:54 PM

I read the Wikipedia article on it last night and it sounds even more badass than I thought. I'm pumped.

I haven't looked it up that much simply because I know it will be fucking awesome but I still want to be surprised when I play it for the first time, if you know what I mean. I don't want to know exactly what to expect.

so many great games nowadays. first we get Call of Duty 4, Hellgate: London and Gears of War for PC. soon Mass Effect and next year Fallout 3. plus a whole lot else I simply haven't looked up yet but I've heard are/will be awesome.

Crazylegs

how do you survive.

ToneDef

Yeah man, get a job. I was once unemployed for about 5 months. Once my money dried up it just got seriously depressing.

EDIT: Call Of Duty 4.

Looking forward to Mass Effect too.

Jacob

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 17, 2007, 12:13 AM

how do you survive.

I have a rich father and other family members who like to help out. trust me though, it doesn't feel good living on another persons money. I barely get by on what I get every month and it's, lie ToneDef said, gotten really depressing. I've found a job now though and I'm just waiting to start.

goldpony

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 17, 2007, 12:25 PM

how do you survive.

I have a rich father and other family members who like to help out. trust me though, it doesn't feel good living on another persons money. I barely get by on what I get every month and it's, lie ToneDef said, gotten really depressing. I've found a job now though and I'm just waiting to start.

its about time...lazy europeans 

haha jk
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Crazylegs

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 17, 2007, 12:25 PM

how do you survive.

good for you man.  It's good to have something to do with your life aswell you know.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

So I got ancy about Mass Effect today and youtubed it. They have a 42 minute preview on there that is phenomenal.

goldpony

this game is the only reason i will fork out  400 for a ps3. wow, i read that again, $400 for a game. im dork#1

[youtube=425,350]yvyHcBzetrk[/youtube]
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Crazylegs

that's probably gonna come out in like 2112 or something