i know, hopefully price drop haha
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Crazylegs

i guess that's a good way to look at it

Jacob

can't get enough of Call of Duty 4. and that's only the single player campaign, I haven't even tried multiplayer yet.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

ToneDef

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 17, 2007, 10:25 AM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 16, 2007, 10:13 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Nov 16, 2007, 01:56 PM
I want to get a 360 only for Mass Effect. but then I'd have to get a TV as well... and with a monthly income of exactly zero that won't be easy.

how do you survive.

I have a rich father and other family members who like to help out. trust me though, it doesn't feel good living on another persons money. I barely get by on what I get every month and it's, lie ToneDef said, gotten really depressing. I've found a job now though and I'm just waiting to start.

A job and shit will wake you up man. Meeting new people, earning money and shit. It'll be good for you.

Still slowwwwly going through COD 4 single player. Once I'm done with that I'll get on to multiplayer.

cyppe101

Corleone

Quote from: ToneDef on Nov 19, 2007, 05:52 AM
Quote from: aenemic on Nov 17, 2007, 10:25 AM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 16, 2007, 10:13 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Nov 16, 2007, 01:56 PM
I want to get a 360 only for Mass Effect. but then I'd have to get a TV as well... and with a monthly income of exactly zero that won't be easy.

how do you survive.

I have a rich father and other family members who like to help out. trust me though, it doesn't feel good living on another persons money. I barely get by on what I get every month and it's, lie ToneDef said, gotten really depressing. I've found a job now though and I'm just waiting to start.

A job and shit will wake you up man. Meeting new people, earning money and shit. It'll be good for you.

Still slowwwwly going through COD 4 single player. Once I'm done with that I'll get on to multiplayer.

Isn't COD4 like 5 hours long? whats taking you so long? Can I have your copy? :P

ToneDef

Haha, no way. It's hella short yeah apparently, but I don't have the time to sit down at games for too long now. I'm not 15 anymore unfortunately. Gone are the days of my Playstation being on for like 2 days straight.

It's a great game though. I do miss not being able to get into games as much as I used to.

Crazylegs

Guitar hero 3 and Mass Effect.

Mass Effect = awesomeness. I haven't been this in love with a game like this in a long time.

Jacob

that's it, I'm getting a 360.

Crazylegs

Jacob

just completed Gears of War for PC. it's a great game but I just don't see what the big hype was all about. it's pretty monotone and the story isn't engaging at all. plus, it's really short. and I read that they added lots of content to the PC version so I can only imagine how short the 360 version must've been.

it's still a fucking awesome multiplayer game.

Crazylegs

I wasn't blown away by gears either, but it looks and plays great.

White Pwny

I still wish someone from here would play AVP 2 for PC!   bastids.....
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Crazylegs

Why, that can't possibly be any good.

White Pwny

Dude!   I love it.  It is such a fun game!     
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Crazylegs

IF you can't find anyone to play against you should download the monkey island games and play them instead. You're welcome for the tip.

Jacob

Jacob

Crysis is fucking awesome. I definitely recommend it to all you PC gamers. the story, the scenery, the weapons, the special powers... so fucking good. I don't get the whole deal with people saying it's the best looking game so far though. on my computer Call of Duty 4 looks ten times better.