What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Corleone

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Street fighter Pocket Fighter

Gotta love the chibi edition LOL
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

shine down unshy

oldgentlovecraft

shine down unshy

Pretty good actually.  I'm still learning some new skills and getting a hang of the basics but the combos are awesome and the story is really nice.  I like to rev up the sword and bust out some firey uppercut combos in midair.

oldgentlovecraft

I can't wait to play it, love DMC.

Atomic

bought 5 new games ;D

perfect dark zero
tenchu z
kameo: elaments of power
dynasty warriors 6
dead rising

i'm going from one to another everytime i die
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

I borrowed "Splinter cell double anal" home from work today. Let's see if i get any further this time.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Gran turismo 5 Prologue

What a great fucking game !!!! :D !!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Atomic

dynasty warriors 6
diddy kong racing on 64
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

TheWatcher

girl in a coma - road to home

Nailec

i finished warcraft 3 and the frozuen throne. every single mission. cool story and this game is really made with a lot of love.

i will stick with starcraft though coz warcraft is way to chaotic for me. every fucking unit has special abilities. really hard to win against the cpu on easy for me.

Jacob

Quote from: Nailec on Apr 19, 2008, 12:07 PM
i finished warcraft 3 and the frozuen throne. every single mission. cool story and this game is really made with a lot of love.

i will stick with starcraft though coz warcraft is way to chaotic for me. every fucking unit has special abilities. really hard to win against the cpu on easy for me.

it's a great game but  I agree, playing custom games against the cpu takes a lot of skill... I've beaten it once and I did that on the smallest map by attacking constantly from the very beginning of the game. real-time strategy games are not for me...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Nailec

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Nailec on Apr 19, 2008, 12:07 PM

it's a great game but  I agree, playing custom games against the cpu takes a lot of skill... I've beaten it once and I did that on the smallest map by attacking constantly from the very beginning of the game. real-time strategy games are not for me...

yeah that was the right thing to do. i mean. when you play some of these games it becomes obvious, that rushes with the strongest unit in the game wouldnt work ;)

in warcraft i also loved what all the units say when you klick them over and over again.

so funny

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

cyppe101

Jacob

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 26, 2008, 08:05 AM
Mass Effect..........again.

oh man.. I tried Mass Effect at a friends last night and I'm already completely sold. it reminds me a lof of the KotOR games, but even better. it comes out for PC on may 27th and I'm so gonna download it as soon as it leaks ;)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep