i havent played it in months. and now i just love it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Paint Your Lips

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jun 20, 2008, 05:09 PM
nba live 08

Whats ur account ? maybe we can play one day ?
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Fireal1222

i've never gotten my internet to work at home.. i cant seem to steal the wireless off the neighbors. and i think my dsl modem is fucked. because it doesnt work when i try a wired connection ( it worked easily when we tried at my friends house )

but ill post it in the future if i ever get online

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

oldgentlovecraft

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2!  The storyline for this series is almost as complicated as the first Silent Hill game was.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Im continuing Final Fantasy IX
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Corleone

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jun 21, 2008, 06:27 AM
nba live 08

lol

2k owns live

cyppe101

Jacob

just completed Mass Effect for PC. awesome game. although a bit of a disappointment. I mean, I loved the story, the dialogues, the graphics and a lot of small details they managed to get in there. but a very big part of the game just felt really lazy and generic. but I guess that's become standard in video games nowadays.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

oldgentlovecraft

Just getting into the Legacy of Kain: Defiance, the last in the series!  Raziel is a badass.

Jacob

damn, I don't know what to play next... after finishing Mass Effect that's all I can think of. I miss the story and my character. and the ending was so powerful I feel like no other game can affect me that much right now.

at the same time, since Diablo 3 was announced I kinda feel like playing Diablo 2 again. although I strongly remember how quickly I got bored last time.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

shine down unshy

Man I feel like playing Diablo 2 right now too...that game is so fun.

Nailec

i think blizzard has a pretty good knowledge of psychology and what keeps people motivated.

diablo, wow and starcraft.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Atomic

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, i unlocked everything in 3 days, still heaps of fun tho
Assassin's Creed
Mario Kart Wii
Devil May Cry 4
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

oldgentlovecraft

Shadow Hearts
Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Fireal1222

Quote from: Corleone on Jun 27, 2008, 10:23 PM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jun 21, 2008, 06:27 AM
nba live 08

lol

2k owns live

thats what all my friends say as well

i bought Live because my friend nick and I always play it for money. so i wanted to be practicing at that game. rather than at 2k8

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Corleone

yeah that's what gaming is all about, playin with friends

so tell him to get 2k too ;)