Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

Quote from: Corleone on Jul 03, 2008, 04:14 PM
yeah that's what gaming is all about, playin with friends

so tell him to get 2k too ;)

he just won 65,000 in a poker tournament. so i'll have him by 4 copies for no reason

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Jacob

Quote from: Corleone on Jul 03, 2008, 04:14 PM
yeah that's what gaming is all about, playin with friends

so tell him to get 2k too ;)

I don't agree :P  playing with friends is a lot of fun with certain games, but on the whole I prefer long single player games with a good story. to me, good games are like reading an interactive book, or watching an interactive movie that lasts for many many hours. I'm not too fond of games that only offer simple entertainment for a short while and can then be forgotten.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Crazylegs

So true man. Playing with friends is can be pretty awesome, but a quality game with an engaging story is so much better. I just picked up and started playing metal gear solid for the first time in my life, even though the graphics and gameplay both are really outdated, i can't stop playing.

Fireal1222

nba live 08
GTA IV
Medal Of Honor : Airborne

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ToneDef

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jul 08, 2008, 12:20 AM
So true man. Playing with friends is can be pretty awesome, but a quality game with an engaging story is so much better. I just picked up and started playing metal gear solid for the first time in my life, even though the graphics and gameplay both are really outdated, i can't stop playing.

I'm playing it too. The Twin Snakes Remake on the Gamecube so the graphics aren't as dated as the PS version and it's a little different.

It brings back so many memories though. I got the original PS version on release and it was probably the first time I'd been moved by a videogame. It's fantastic.

foreclosure

Right Now I'm Playing Strong hold II

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Street fighter alpha 3

Mini tournament with friends :P
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

goldpony

FFIII on DS and training on wii sports
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

Titan Quest..
could not find anything better

oldgentlovecraft

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Jacob

I think I might buy Age of Conan today.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Aug 19, 2008, 05:36 AM
Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Aug 19, 2008, 04:56 AM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Aug 19, 2008, 04:29 AM
Starting Silent Hill 3

Hell yeah! 

Yeah dude this game is fucking awesome.

I think it's tied with the second for best in the series imo.  The boss fights are my favorite. 

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Im finishing Final Fantasy IX for the 32141274128 time LOL
Necron is one tough motherfucker boss !!!!

Jacob

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 19, 2008, 06:42 AM
I think I might buy Age of Conan today.

so yeah, I did buy Age of Conan and got to play a little bit last night. seems pretty cool.

Atomic

GTA IV, i died 3 times in the first half an hour of playing it =P
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~