Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

The original Legacy of Kain.  found it in a used game store for 10 bucks.  I'm stoked.

White Pwny

Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise.   *so fun*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bright lights, big city

on a whim, i downloaded the tiger woods 09 demo, and it was pretty sweet, especially for a golf game
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Nebontha

GTA4
I'm on the first missions with the Rasta dude, which some could say a coincidence seeing as how I'm really digging the Bad Brains lately...yes yes I know Right Brigade is on this game and yes I like the song, it's pretty much the only song on the L.C.H.R. (Liberty City HardCore) radio station that I actually like, lol...all the other bands on that station sort of sound the same to me, white punks who make their voices sound tough and harsh etc.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

lostpilot

White Pwny

VIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIVAAAAAAA PINAAAATAAAAAAAAA!   

Jacob

been playing WoW and only WoW lately. that fucking game requires so much time it's not funny. but it's still fun.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 10, 2008, 04:51 PM

Obsessed.

Finally got into Bioshock.  Love the graphics and creepy vibe but the hacking gets old after a while.  Big Daddy's are ridiculous!

Penicks

White Pwny

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 10, 2008, 06:24 PM

Obsessed.

Finally got into Bioshock.  Love the graphics and creepy vibe but the hacking gets old after a while.  Big Daddy's are ridiculous!

I am obsessed with it... I can't help it.    And I LOVEDDDD Bioshock... them Little Sisters are teh cuteness.

Jacob

Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 10, 2008, 08:07 PM

Obsessed.

I am obsessed with it... I can't help it.    And I LOVEDDDD Bioshock... them Little Sisters are teh cuteness.

Bioshcok was such a disappointment for me. I know I've said it before, but you should play the old System Shock 2 instead. sure, the graphics are nowhere close to Bioshcok. but the atmosphere is even better, it's even scarier and it's a lot harder and has more interesting gameplay.

Atomic

GTA IV, Sonic The Hedgehog, Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise, and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 11, 2008, 11:58 AM
Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 10, 2008, 08:07 PM

Obsessed.

Bioshcok was such a disappointment for me. I know I've said it before, but you should play the old System Shock 2 instead. sure, the graphics are nowhere close to Bioshcok. but the atmosphere is even better, it's even scarier and it's a lot harder and has more interesting gameplay.

Actually, what's funny is I remember your old comments and I told my buddy to find the old game because it was supposedly better.  If I can get my hands on it I will.

Corleone

White Pwny

hahah.... Oh yeah...   VIVAAAAAAAAA.... VIVA PINATAA!     Srsly, I'm having so much fun with it.

ToneDef

^^ Haha, my quote in your sig. I'm teh bestest.

Currently playing Tiger Woods 09, Battlefield Bad Company and Braid.

Yizzurrr

White Pwny

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

black coffee

Quote from: Uno on Sep 29, 2008, 10:52 AM
Call of duty 4

just finished the single player campaign. It was great, but way too short. I didn't even need 3 hours, which is a joke for a full price game.

anyways, Call of Duty: World at War is coming out in November. I think graphic wise it's similar to Modern Warfare, but back to the WW2 scenario

Jacob

Quote from: black coffee on Sep 30, 2008, 01:53 PM
anyways, Call of Duty: World at War is coming out in November. I think graphic wise it's similar to Modern Warfare, but back to the WW2 scenario

that shit is gonna rock. while I do love CoD4, I've missed the WW2 scenario a lot. CoD2 is still my favorite.