Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

While it'll no doubt be a fun game, it's still WW2 so back to the old shitty weapons and stuff. Also, it's back to the COD3 guys and that game sucked.

To be honest though, I'm not the biggest fan of COD4. It's a good game, yeah. Online isn't all that though.

Halo 3 all the way for xbox live shooters.

Jacob

dude, shooters on consoles suck. it's 10x more awesome playing a shooter on pc. headshots ftw.

are you sure it's the same developers doing the new CoD who did CoD3? there's always been two teams making CoD games, one team for the pc versions and one for the console versions. CoD 3 wasn't even released on pc.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

I still wish someone on here played AVP2!!!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bright lights, big city

yeah Halo 3 online pisses me off, i just stopped playing it about a month after i got it. About 80% of the people on there use cheap tactics that was just so retarted. So i picked up CoD4 and that was so much more realistic, and it is probably the most fun and the longest I've played a game since Perfect Dark or Goldeneye on N64.

My recommendation for the single player campaign is to beat it on veteran mode. I guarantee you that will take you quite some time to beat. I loved the story of the single player.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: aenemic on Sep 30, 2008, 04:49 PM
dude, shooters on consoles suck. it's 10x more awesome playing a shooter on pc. headshots ftw.

are you sure it's the same developers doing the new CoD who did CoD3? there's always been two teams making CoD games, one team for the pc versions and one for the console versions. CoD 3 wasn't even released on pc.

Yes it is the same developer as cod3

No console shooters don't suck, just you do, pointing and clicking a mouse... how fun.

ToneDef

Compared to the PC, yes, console shooters do suck. CS:Source ruled my life for a long time. Battlefield 2 on PC also for a while.

But in terms of what's available to play on xbox live, Halo 3 is my gizzame.

Although I don't play them anymore, PC games are better online IMO. Xbox is just easier. Kick back, play. Loads of my friends have Xboxes too so it's more a social thing.

Crazylegs

Fifa 09

only good thing with working at a gamestore is getting games a few days before release.

Jacob

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 01, 2008, 12:00 AM

Yes it is the same developer as cod3

No console shooters don't suck, just you do, pointing and clicking a mouse... how fun.

say what you will, but console shooters are made easier and always have more or less auto-aim due to the difficulty aiming with a controller. PC shooters are made harder and most have no auto-aim at all.

so yeah, I gotz more skillz dan joo.

Fireal1222

Quote from: ToneDef on Sep 30, 2008, 04:29 PM
While it'll no doubt be a fun game, it's still WW2 so back to the old shitty weapons and stuff. Also, it's back to the COD3 guys and that game sucked.

To be honest though, I'm not the biggest fan of COD4. It's a good game, yeah. Online isn't all that though.

Halo 3 all the way for xbox live shooters.

i guess im one of the few whose really happy it went back to WWII

i asked this in the other thread

has anybody played. Brothers in Arms. Hells Highway.. and if so. how is it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ToneDef

Crazylegs has it I believe.

My friend has got it and says it's good. Not amazing, but good. Very very tactical. Like Ghost recon but old skool shiiiiiiit.

Jacob

I used to play the first Brothers In Arms a lot. it looked really cool on the surface and the idea was great. but every damn fight was the same: take cover, put down supressive fire, flank... rinse, repeat. got old real fast. add to that that neither graphics nor controls were anywhere near CoD2.

I haven't checked out the new game though, it might be lightyears better for all I know.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Finally Im playing Silent Hill Homecoming !!!! So far so good :D
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Silent Hill Homecoming, the police station after killing Sepulcher.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Crazylegs

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 02, 2008, 12:01 AM

i do indeed. and your friend is right, it's not great. I really enjoy it, but it lacks a good multiplayer. The single player is really good, i love the tactical part of it, it's impossible to run and shoot everything. It looks real good, mostly. And the sound and story is really good aswell.

ToneDef

Quote from: Crazylegs on Oct 08, 2008, 12:37 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 02, 2008, 12:01 AM

i do indeed. and your friend is right, it's not great. I really enjoy it, but it lacks a good multiplayer. The single player is really good, i love the tactical part of it, it's impossible to run and shoot everything. It looks real good, mostly. And the sound and story is really good aswell.

I was talking to him as he completed it about an hour ago. Said the end is a bit shitty but it was a very enjoyable game. But yeah, multiplayer is lacking.

oldgentlovecraft

Manhunt 2 so I can suppress my urge to kill.   ;D

White Pwny

Little Big Planet Beta for PS3.   This game is teh shit!    <3
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Corleone

rock_n_frost

Devil may cry 3 and 4

its all about our style.....
perfect game
perfect cinematic videos
perfect songs
perfect style characters...
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Crazylegs

i got a promo of saints row 2 a few days ago. it's nothing to be stoked about if you've played gta IV.