Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

tmnt turtles in time on mame and super mario 64 on pj64 and that 89 simpsons joint too

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I just finished Silent Hill Homecoming
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Oct 20, 2008, 02:34 AM

How was it?

I'm just getting into the Wii.  Been playing Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Alone in the Dark.  RE is pretty fucking fun and I like how it spans the original games.  I'm still trying to get a feel for Alone in the Dark.  It feels like they rushed it but there are some nice elements such as flipping your inventory open in the motion of opening your jacket.

ToneDef

Halo 3 online. Shit is still so fucking fun.

fireflyry

Civilization 4.

More addictive than crack and twinkies.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Oct 20, 2008, 12:42 PM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Oct 20, 2008, 02:34 AM

How was it?

I'm just getting into the Wii.  Been playing Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Alone in the Dark.  RE is pretty fucking fun and I like how it spans the original games.  I'm still trying to get a feel for Alone in the Dark.  It feels like they rushed it but there are some nice elements such as flipping your inventory open in the motion of opening your jacket.

Is really good but I got one boring ending, maybe you will do better choices than me LOL Get it !!!! Im waiting for RE5 !!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Jacob

I have nothing to play. all games these days are so simple and boring. I want something new and exciting, god damnit!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oblivion again.

Waiting for my friend to get done with Fable 2 so I can borrow it.

bright lights, big city

i cant wait till i get fable 2
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Me neither. I kinda lied though, I am not really sitting down and playing Oblivion much. Mostly just Star Control 2.

Crazylegs

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

deafnotes

did any of you play this game in ps1, its a rock, paper, scissor game. if you won theres an asian chick will take her bra and underwear off.  hahaha

lostpilot

Quote from: deafnotes on Oct 25, 2008, 12:11 AM
did any of you play this game in ps1, its a rock, paper, scissor game. if you won theres an asian chick will take her bra and underwear off.  hahaha

lol wtf

Fireal1222

im not a hockey fan

with that said

i decided to buy nhl 09 for PS3 because i heard good things. and i figured a hockey game would be fun

and man it is fun. really fun. awesome game

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

ToneDef

I had NHL 2K on the Dreamcast.

That shit was fun.

bright lights, big city

dude, agreed. that game was phenominal

i miss dreamcast  :(
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I just finished Chapter 1 on Dead space, indeed a great fucking game.

Crazylegs

dead space looks surprisingly good.