Atomic

Infinite Undiscovery, its cool but so annoying wen u dunno where to go
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

bright lights, big city

CoD: World at War

so great...so much better than CoD3, nearly on par with CoD4
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Silent Hill: Homecoming - awesome so far.  Extremely impressed by the atmosphere and feel.  It reminds me of SH2.
Indigo Prophecy - PS2 game, set up like a movie.  Really cool story and you can play as a killer and the detectives trying to solve the case.
Soul Reaver - Raziel ftw!

Jacob

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 12, 2008, 05:50 PM

oh, it's out? better check it out then.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

Left for Dead (I think its the name)    The demo came out yesterday for 360.   Quite intense.   Looks like it will be a good game.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Fireal1222

Quote from: aenemic on Nov 12, 2008, 09:30 PM

not to ruin anything.but right from the first scene u know the game is gonna be awesome when the japanese guy outs a cigarette on one of the MIA's faces. and then they slit his throat.. its much much more intense than past WWII games

last night i just started the level where u r pretending to be dead. and u see german soldiers shooting whatever survivers are left.. im gonna be playing the game just about all day today because i pulled something in my back and can barely move

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Nov 29, 2008, 06:31 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Nov 12, 2008, 09:30 PM

not to ruin anything.but right from the first scene u know the game is gonna be awesome when the japanese guy outs a cigarette on one of the MIA's faces. and then they slit his throat.. its much much more intense than past WWII games

last night i just started the level where u r pretending to be dead. and u see german soldiers shooting whatever survivers are left.. im gonna be playing the game just about all day today because i pulled something in my back and can barely move
those are probably the 2 best moments. and that sniper mission is my favorite. so intense
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Dead Space.  Fucking brilliant.

bright lights, big city

DERP

White Pwny

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 01, 2008, 07:27 PM
Left 4 Dead is also glorious

Haven't even seen it yet.  What's it out for?

White Pwny

White Pwny

and pc too, I do believe.

[youtube=425,350]R7QSyRZE1m8[/youtube]

This game is teh shit.

oldgentlovecraft

Sweet!

Playing FF XII currently as well as The Warriors (Can you dig it?!), Dead Space, Silent Hill V and Indigo Prophecy.

The new FF battle system (well, new for console games) takes some getting used to but the graphics are nice.

Crazylegs

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 03, 2008, 04:35 PM
and pc too, I do believe.

[youtube=425,350]R7QSyRZE1m8[/youtube]

This game is teh shit.

damn right. dead space is amazing too.

bright lights, big city

yeah sucks. i'm kind of overload lately with videogames. I'm currently playing 3 games, but that does NOT include Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Gears 2. all of which i hope to get soon.

fuckin' too many good games now...
DERP

Jacob

playing Crysis again. best fps in ages.

Call of Duty 5 was highly disappointing and so was Fallout 3, even though I knew it wasn't going to be very good.

good games are scarce these days. it's just the same idiotic "lolz, awesome graphix d00d!" bullshit over and over again.

bright lights, big city

haha I love how my post and yours completely contradict. I really think there are some good ones out there (i guess just like every other holiday season)

actually this whole, I've been happy with a lot of games, especially since what everyone thought were going to be the "best" all came out last Spring (GTA4, MGS4, smash bros, mariokart, etc)
DERP

Jacob

haha, yeah.. when I posted it said someone had just made a post. so I guess we were even typing at the same time.

I'm not saying all games are bad these days, there have been plenty enjoyable games. but all my favorite games which I can still play over and over again are pretty much all made before 2000 with only a few exceptions. more recent games I can only enjoy for one maybe two playthroughs and then they just don't hold up anymore. but that's how developers do games these days - the industry has grown so big that there are more games coming out all the time and you don't need games to last very long these days because there's always something else to play. at the same time the casual gamers have become a huge majority of the gaming industry and pretty much all games are made for this group.

I probably sound like I'm trying to put people down here, but I'm definitely not. I just miss when games were innovative and had more depth.

bright lights, big city

yeah I can see where you're coming from. I still enjoy from time to time playing the old Sonic games and Gunstar Heroes and the classic N64 games
DERP