Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4th Eye

Doom.

I've found my first love again. Thank god for those who make it possible for XP....(yeah, I know it's been out forever)

dictatesofreason

ToneDef

Soon to be Sega fucking Rally and Dead Space.

Vesanic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Prince Of Persia

Fucking awesome game :)
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

black coffee

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

oldgentlovecraft

Ninja Gaiden II
Overlord
Left 4 Dead (39 out of 50 achievements!  I'm officially hooked on killing infected)
Castlevania: SotN

Jacob

played Red Alert 3 for a while last night. can't say I'm impressed. I have very fond memories of Red Alert and Tiberian Sun but I'm not really into these base-bulding RTS games anymore. and while the humor and silliness of RA3 was fun for the first 5 minutes it got old pretty fast.

gonna complete Dead Space and Fallout 3 this weekend then I think I'm gonna go back to WoW for a while until Diablo 3 arrives.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

just started Fable 2. so far so good....reminds me the legend of zelda series
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

White Pwny

Fable 2 reminds me of Oblivion.     It's pretty cool tho. You have sex.. babies... and there are STD's!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

just about to start fallout 3

shine down unshy

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jan 07, 2009, 08:57 AM
Left 4 Dead (39 out of 50 achievements!  I'm officially hooked on killing infected)
Castlevania: SotN

Niiiice, someone who appreciates Symphony of the Night!  What's your gamertag on Live?

Jacob

Quote from: Corleone on Jan 21, 2009, 10:10 AM
just about to start fallout 3

it sucks. seriously. it was fun for like 10-15 hours, then you realize everything in the game is just the same damn old. play one of the old games instead. they're awesome.

[youtube=425,350]Mk3UTivb5v4[/youtube]

Crazylegs

Come on dude you're just humping the old games. For anyone new to the series Fallout 3 is a great game. And the old fallout games are just not as appealing to most gamers out there today. Don't worry corleone fallout 3 is the bees knees.

And now to something completely different: I'm really enjoying football manager 2008 at the moment.

bright lights, big city

yeah man fallout 3 really was good. i had a blast. the only bad thing is that it took up about 40 hours of my life.
DERP

Jacob

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 22, 2009, 03:50 PM
Come on dude you're just humping the old games. For anyone new to the series Fallout 3 is a great game. And the old fallout games are just not as appealing to most gamers out there today.

I'm not arguing that. and that's what I think is sad. a great series has to be "dumbed down" and turned into pretty much a first-person shooter so that more people will buy it. where's the logic in doing a new Fallout game if it's not going to be for Fallout fans but for everyone else?

Crazylegs

I just finished Dead space last night. Why don't they make more games like this? One of the biggest surprises in a long time.

dictatesofreason