Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I just finished Prince of Persia for PS3

Great game !
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

samson simpson

im about to beat Grand Theft Auto 4 after almost a year....

will i be disappointed?

Crazylegs

Just finished metal gear solid for the first time. GREAT game.

Now i've started mgs2, loving it so far.

bright lights, big city

awesome, i think mgs2 was the best, but i still haven't played the newest one. meanwhile this tuesday there's new gta, so i'm kinda excited for that
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

me too. i wonder how long this new story will be.

Nebontha

QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Nebontha

Quoteawesome, i think mgs2 was the best, but i still haven't played the newest one. meanwhile this tuesday there's new gta, so i'm kinda excited for that
MGS is a great series.  I played the newest one on my friend's PS3, and it is prett-y awesome.  I've played a little bit of the 2nd one (very good) and the one for PSP that utilizes the card system (prett-y sill-y lol).  Own the first one for PS1 and the 3rd one for PS2 but both our PS1 and PS2 are broke'd  :'(   lol
EDIT: dug out my PS2, tested it out, it fucking works! Very strange because just like 5 months ago or so it wasn't working...strange but good  :D
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

fireflyry

Been real busy but now have time to game again.

Plan to check out Fallout 3 as I loved Oblivion, more so what FCOM did to the game, so I'm expecting it will be awesome with mods added.

Bought the Orange Box ages ago and never had the time to play it but I've been loving Portal the last 2-3 days.Valve are exceptionally talented.

Outside that still pwning noobs in Guild Wars.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

bright lights, big city

finally bought Shenmue II for xbox. i fuckin can't wait till it comes in the mail.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

i know man! the first is still one of my favorite games. basically this is like a decade in the making for me
DERP

lostpilot

defTHE1s

Resident Evil 2 (PC) (Have started and finished Claire's part, I'm in the Leon's part, and afraid of Mr. X!!!)
FIFA 09 (on PSP)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES) CLassic old one in my SNES emulator for PSP!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

samson simpson

Quote from: defTHE1s on Mar 11, 2009, 06:04 PM
Resident Evil 2 (PC) (Have started and finished Claire's part, I'm in the Leon's part, and afraid of Mr. X!!!)

dude , hook up a link if it isnt that shitty n64 emulation one

im playing Mafia on Pc and rockstar games should really take some notes from whoever developed this game ..cant wait for Mafia 2

lithium

i'm currently playing midnight club: los angeles.. coz i'm ghetto.
💩

-cyppe

Shenmue/2 rules

Resident Evil 5

oldgentlovecraft

I'm waiting on the new L4D content to be released. 

Running through Gears of War on Insane.

Crazylegs

I've been playing a lot of sports games lately.

Football Manager 2008
Fifa 09
Nhl 09

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 22, 2009, 01:26 AM
I'm waiting on the new L4D content to be released.

what's new?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: -cyppe on Mar 22, 2009, 01:25 AM
Shenmue/2 rules

Resident Evil 5

shenmue 2 went on delay for me when i got RE5....which is really surprising me (how good and fun it is)
DERP