Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 22, 2009, 04:06 AM
I've been playing a lot of sports games lately.

Football Manager 2008
Fifa 09
Nhl 09

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Mar 22, 2009, 01:26 AM
I'm waiting on the new L4D content to be released.

what's new?

From what I've heard just Dead Air and Death Toll Versus maps and a new mode called Survival.  Nothing terribly different, but will give me an excuse to play again.  I love L4D.

Crazylegs

me too. I haven't been playing it much the last few months though.

bright lights, big city

definitely i really look forward to gettin' back into it. especially since i already beat RE5 on veteran mode.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Yeah, my friend and I have been causing versus mischief since we have all but one achievement.  Last night, one of my team decided they didn't like Louis and got the rest of the team to gang up on him.  Unbeknown to them it was my friend playing on my console with me.  So, No Mercy finale, I grab the molotov, run out of the safe room, turn, and light my team on fire screaming, "This is for Louis you sons a bitches!"  Then I proceed to the elevator shaft and jump down. 

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 27, 2009, 09:56 PM
resident evil 5
fuck yes. playing it again tonight with some buddies.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

I'm getting RE5 soon.  Decided to cave in since I've got all the other titles in the series.

Currently playing Left 4 Dead (I can't help it!), Condemned 1 and 2 for achievements, and GoW 1 and 2 for achievements.  I'm all about achievement completion.

oldgentlovecraft

Okay, I've got to share this.  I keep trying Left 4 Dead to finish the last achievement, but Expert is absolute bullshit and we end up screwing around more often than not.  Anyway, while playing a Versus round on Blood Harvest, stage 2, I spawned as the tank outside of the tunnel near the save room.  I managed to smash the downed tree into the tunnel to take out all four survivors single handedly.  Dead.  My score was 12,361.  My team went fucking crazy lol.  That's the highest score I've ever seen while playing versus, and I only tried it on a whim.  Boosh!

bright lights, big city

what do you mean you can smash a downed tree? i need to get that All 4 Dead achievement.
DERP

oldgentlovecraft

Anything that glows red when you are the tank is smashable.  If you hit a survivor with anything that can be batted  then it is an instant incap.  An easy place to get the achievement is the first stage of No Mercy.  You can smack cars around and if they even brush a survivor they're down.  What's your tag?  I'm on at least a little bit every day.

oldgentlovecraft

Completely forgot I already had you as a friend.  I'll see what you're up to next time you're on and we'll grab you some achievements.

bright lights, big city

lol nice man. i still gotta get back in that game. its been nothing but RE5 lately.
DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Street fighter IV and Need for speed undercover with friends on PS3.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 04, 2009, 07:17 AM
lol nice man. i still gotta get back in that game. its been nothing but RE5 lately.

Must say that I picked it up and was quite pleased once I got used to everything.  Good game.

Livewire

Rock Band, that's basically all I've played for a while

TheWatcher

oldgentlovecraft

Crazylegs

NHL 3 vs 3 arcade. Entertaining as hell.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Demo for PS3

Yes is coming back for PS3 and XBOX too I think. Full version is coming summer around August.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn