Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you playing right now?

Started by Moz La Punk, Apr 14, 2006, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

Tales of Monkey Island part 2

This shit is tits. It's easy and short but I love it.

Deft11_17ones

Street fighter II Championship edition on winawaks 1.60  ::)

Crazylegs

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 29, 2009, 05:57 PM
Tales of Monkey Island part 2

This shit is tits. It's easy and short but I love it.

same here. I'm really impressed, didn't have any expectations for this, but it's real good.

Jacob

Warcraft 3 - The Frozen Throne

for the nostalgia.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Nailec

Quote from: Jacob on Sep 06, 2009, 10:21 PM
Warcraft 3 - The Frozen Throne

for the nostalgia.

im still playing starcraft ;)

i just finished half life 2. it really sucked. i dont know who so many reviews rated it 90% and more and it became game oft the year so often. there were some nice elements and riddles, but overall the story was pretty boring and most of the time i ran around and shot the same enemies.
really really disappointed.

Jacob

hehe, yeah playing WC3 really makes me long for Starcraft 2. and I'm considering playing some Starcraft 1 while waiting. it's been a very long time since I last played it.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Deft11_17ones

Fireal1222

i've been playing alot of call of duty world at war online again. and ive also been in a few good matches in nba live online as well

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

oldgentlovecraft

Dark Sector currently.  Sweet game.

bright lights, big city

Defense Grid and Peggle. soooo addicting
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

-cyppe

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Lots of fucking quitters online
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Sep 16, 2009, 05:48 AM
Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Ahhh, I downloaded the demo. Brings back some memories of the arcade. On 360? If so, I'll buy it soon and offer you a bit of a challenge.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 16, 2009, 05:59 AM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Sep 16, 2009, 05:48 AM
Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Nah Ps3
On the arcade was awesome I used to skip high school to go play that game the whole morning.

Ahhh, I downloaded the demo. Brings back some memories of the arcade. On 360? If so, I'll buy it soon and offer you a bit of a challenge.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

ToneDef

Battlefield 1943

Mario Kart 64

shine down unshy

Nothing.  Because my Xbox 360 RROD'd.

Thinking about getting a Ps3 but a friend of mine says though the network is free unlinke Xbox 360's, it's slow and choppy and just flat out fails.

Anyone here that can contest to that or give me a little insight?

Vesanic

I had a PS3 like one year ago. The online service was good, on average. Not perfect but not as bad as your friend told.

shine down unshy

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 17, 2009, 01:23 AM
I had a PS3 like one year ago. The online service was good, on average. Not perfect but not as bad as your friend told.

Appreciate it.

samson simpson

Quote from: shine down unshy on Sep 17, 2009, 01:04 AM

Thinking about getting a Ps3 but a friend of mine says though the network is free unlinke Xbox 360's, it's slow and choppy and just flat out fails.

Samuel ,  stick with the 360. 

Ive had 2 sets of the 3 rings in the years that ive owned this system ... after the first set i was still able to just send my shit off and get it fixed for free but the second time they dont do shit for you.....So ive learned that PS3 is ok but if you still like ( and are used to the methods of the) xbox 360 just g00gle the info
about the consoles that contain a " jasper chip"..

anyone with the box with a manufactured date of 10/23/2008 contains this alien technology...its as quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton , stays colder than a witches pussy and has pretty much no rate of failure from what im told..and have seen.

fuck ps3

YOU CANT EVEN JAM YOUR OWN TUNES !11111

shine down unshy

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Sep 18, 2009, 08:38 AM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Sep 17, 2009, 01:04 AM

Samuel ,  stick with the 360. 

Ive had 2 sets of the 3 rings in the years that ive owned this system ... after the first set i was still able to just send my shit off and get it fixed for free but the second time they dont do shit for you.....So ive learned that PS3 is ok but if you still like ( and are used to the methods of the) xbox 360 just g00gle the info
about the consoles that contain a " jasper chip"..

anyone with the box with a manufactured date of 10/23/2008 contains this alien technology...its as quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton , stays colder than a witches pussy and has pretty much no rate of failure from what im told..and have seen.

fuck ps3

YOU CANT EVEN JAM YOUR OWN TUNES !11111

Lol man thank you for the response.  Not only did you enlighten me on the subject but you made me laugh my ass off too.

I don't know when my Xbox was manufactured, but I know it wasn't after October 2008.  Maybe when I send it off here soon they'll install the fabled Jasper Chip on it.